Talk

Advanced search

Ovulation

(6 Posts)
Marshmallow1992 Sun 24-Feb-19 11:33:39

I’ve had nearly positive OPK for about a week now! (See pic)
On Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday I’ve had EWCM and from Friday there’s none at all and from the OPK tests I’ve clearly not ovulated yet. Nor are they getting darker they are just staying the same. Usually I just have a faint line, then they go very positive, then the faint line again. Can I ask if anyone has had this problem before? I’m worried that I have EWCM too early before I actually ovulate then when I do ovulate there’s none there. I was wondering if anyone else found this and had any advice on what to do?

Hopefulprincess Sun 24-Feb-19 15:46:52

Sometimes we don’t ovulate 🤷‍♀️ I would bd anyway to be sure xx

Suzie2287 Sun 24-Feb-19 16:16:56

Maybe you’re going to ovulate a little later than usual. I would keep testing x

Marshmallow1992 Sun 24-Feb-19 16:45:55

Yes I’ll keep testing! Thanks for your replies. Xx

polkadotpixie Sun 24-Feb-19 17:25:43

You're supposed to have EWCM in the days leading up to ovulation because it keeps the sperm alive long enough. It's not vital anyway, I literally NEVER had EWCM and still got pregnant

Marshmallow1992 Sun 24-Feb-19 18:14:51

Thank you I just found it strange that I haven’t ovulated but like nearly a week before I ovulate I have the EWCM instead of the days leading up! This ttc business is just so tiring and confusing lol!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »