Talk

Advanced search

Leg pain 10dpo

(5 Posts)
Pennyforyourthought Sat 23-Feb-19 23:18:43

Hi
Does anyone know if implantation can cause leg pain?

I’m 10dpo and my legs have been aching for hours and it feels like growing pains at the top of my thighs at the front.
I’ve also been having increased white wet discharge today and I have tender boobs.

I know I only ever get this pain when my period starts but at 10dpo, it’s way too early for me to be getting period pains judging my all my previous cycles!
Thanks!

lavenderlove Sun 24-Feb-19 21:39:28

Hi, I've only just started charting my leg pain but I think it happens around times when my hormones would be fluctuating the most? I'm unsure, but mine feel exactly like growing pains too! It's usually worse right under my knee caps but travels up to my hips too. Awful isn't it! X

Pennyforyourthought Sun 24-Feb-19 22:04:44

Hi,
Thank goodness someone understands! It’s eased off today and I’ve had a few AF-like cramps sad A real pain that AF and BFP have the same symptoms!!!! Driving myself crazy at the moment and i can’t help but feel this month isn’t my month sad

How are you getting on?

goldflakepaint Sun 24-Feb-19 23:12:58

I get this too! A growing pain sort of ache at the tops of my thighs usually at the heaviest point of my period or sometimes just before. I've never know exactly how to describe it- it's not usually super severe but enough to be annoying and I often end up rubbing my thighs instinctively which probably looks a bit weird! I'm pretty much at the same part of my cycle as you op, 10dpo today. I had a bit of leg pain yesterday and possibly a bit of spotting today (although so minimal it was hard to tell) which isn't a good sign for me. Feel like af will be here in the next few days. But you never know. Good luck to you!

lavenderlove Wed 27-Feb-19 20:23:56

@Pennyforyourthought honestly I've actually cried sometimes at the pain! And it's woken me up in the night a few times too.

And I know how you feel. I'm 9dpo today. Going to test on Friday I think. I've been getting a few stabbing type pains around my pelvis but don't know if that could be related to anything . Have you tested yet? X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »