Talk

Advanced search

When is my first positive?

(5 Posts)
Suzie2287 Sat 23-Feb-19 16:58:15

I’ve attached a pic of my OPKs which I have been doing since the 14th Feb.... I thought it was positive on CD 25/26 but looking at all of these, I’m wondering if it wasn’t even positive at all until CD32/33 which are clear and obvious positives! The bottom one is a boots one as I wanted to check I hadn’t got a dodgy batch of OPKs. I seem to be getting a lot of positives, shouldn’t it have gone by now?? It’s doing my head in and I’m becoming obsessed. We are BDing every other day just incase but its starting to get a bit tiresome (awful to say, I know 😔) I just wish I knew what my body is doing so the pressure is taken off a bit 😔 My cycles are so long and I’m starting to feel a bit fed up if I’m honest.

When would you say my first positive was? And how long should they stay positive?

Suzie2287 Sat 23-Feb-19 16:58:39

Forgot to attach the pic

KatnissKringle Sat 23-Feb-19 17:07:41

Are you sure you didn't ovulate 2 weeks ago? Are you pregnant? I'd do a pregnancy test as a positive opk can mean pregnancy.

Suzie2287 Sat 23-Feb-19 17:11:42

Up until CD25 we hadn’t even had sex for a while as I was ill, so at the very most I would only be 9dpo. But I don’t think, going by these that I ovulated then. My cycles are generally quite long

Bambamber Sat 23-Feb-19 23:09:33

How long are your cycles normally on average? It's normal to get an LH surge just before your period

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »