Talk

Advanced search

Am i pregnant 😊

(6 Posts)
Lindsey90 Fri 22-Feb-19 20:24:45

Ok so i got my copper coil out 10 days ago and my ovulation week just ended. But we have had sex every night. The doctor told me when i got my coil out i could have gotten pregnant that night. My period wasnt long over either. Now this will be my second pregnancy but i have started to feel tired alot like my first pregnancy. Also im ready for killing dead things πŸ˜‚. Also just going from sitting down to standing up i am bursting for a wee. Could it be possible to get pregnant so quick and get symptomes this early?? My period is due around 5th march sooo. I dont know. My 1st pregnancy was a shock and suprise so i didnt know i was pregnant until i was 10 weeks. Or am i having phantom feelings. help! Lol

BaileyD222 Fri 22-Feb-19 23:44:25

only way to find out is to test! x

Lindsey90 Sat 23-Feb-19 14:03:31

I dont wanna test until my period is late. I had to take 1 on valentines day due to going on antibiotics and it was negative. So im hoping my hormone levels werent high enough. Lol i really hope i am. smile

physicskate Sat 23-Feb-19 15:25:00

If you don't test, your question can't be answered...

It seems early for true pregnancy symptoms and is likely pms/ coincidence (because the earliest pregnancy symptoms are cause by progesterone which is there regardless of pregnancy and is responsible for pms symptoms).

Lindsey90 Sat 23-Feb-19 15:37:02

Yea i get ya. Im just sooo impatient i really want a positive 😫😫

FrogsLegs33 Sat 23-Feb-19 16:12:30

How many days is it since the first day of your period?
How long is your cycle normally when not on contraception?

Seems like you can only be a couple of days post ovulation to me? Too early even for implantation.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started Β»