Talk

Advanced search

Experiences of implantation bleeding?

(5 Posts)
adaline Thu 21-Feb-19 18:03:40

Hi, DH and I are TTC smile

I ovulated 11 days ago, went to the toilet earlier and there was pinkish/brown when I wiped. Very very mild cramps but nothing more. My period isn't due for another week. I've never had bleeding at this point in my cycle before!

I don't want to get my hopes up but could this be implantation bleeding?!

Bigonesmallone3 Thu 21-Feb-19 18:10:45

My implantation bleeds have always been the day af was due..
Sounds promising tho 🤞🏻

amehh Fri 22-Feb-19 08:04:48

Not sure if it helps but I had brown spotting at 6dpo and at 7dpo it was pinky red and quite a bit. Assumed it was early AF so popped a tampon in to go running (no one wants THAT starting mid run) and when I got home it was all brown and cm on it. Nothing since except cramps or fluttery feelings most days and I got a bfp at 12dpo

FX for you!

whyhaveidonethis Fri 22-Feb-19 10:03:51

I am either 7dpo or 12 dpo depending on whether I class my positive OPK as peak fertility or just high (it seems to change FF predictions), yesterday I had brown CM and period type pains that all stopped within a few hours. BFN test this morning. Weird

adaline Fri 22-Feb-19 12:57:02

Well I've had no more bleeding or cramps since yesterday - I'll wait until next week before I test though! cautiously optimistic

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »