Talk

Advanced search

Implantation

(11 Posts)
Ruthsoph Wed 20-Feb-19 11:09:29

Morning - I ovulated last week and I think I might be experiencing Implantation today - however the pain move from side to side? so may not be? any ideas please

Ooar Wed 20-Feb-19 15:54:07

Hi!
Unfortunately I can’t answer your question as I don’t know either but I’m wondering if I’m having implantation pains too! So we’re in the same boat at least.
What does your pain feel like?

Ruthsoph Wed 20-Feb-19 16:13:06

like a cramping pressing down pain?
any slight pain and I am like "gosh is this it" I need to chill I think
Good luck to you though xx

Kins00 Wed 20-Feb-19 18:38:20

I am the same. 8dpo and today have been crampy and have some light pink when I wiped... Praying this turns out to be implantation bleeding! AF is due next week! Are you bkth TTC your first? What cycle are you on?

Ruthsoph Thu 21-Feb-19 08:40:01

I am trying for my second baby - don't really remember any feeling's last time as she wasn't planned - Havnt had any pink but your sounds promising xxxxxx my period is due on Wednesday and I am now 8 days post ov. last night my womb was feeling heavy if that makes sense xx

Potts18 Sat 23-Feb-19 18:21:21

Hey I’m also experiencing a feeling of heaviness and dull pain in my womb area. I had very light spotting yesterday and day before which was cd 21 and 22 for me, now today there is nothing I’m completely dry. I’m unsure when I ovulated but we last dtd on the 5th of Feb which was cd 6 for me so I thought I would be safe.
How are you ladies feeling today? X

Ruthsoph Sat 23-Feb-19 21:36:24

Still have sore breasts and a heavy feeling- period is due on Wednesday but did a test last night - have a faint line so not sure

Kiki87 Sat 23-Feb-19 21:41:21

That's a BFP!! Congratulations Ruthsoph! X

Potts18 Sun 24-Feb-19 03:07:39

Congratulations!!! 😆 x

Ruthsoph Sun 24-Feb-19 06:03:47

Thank you so much xx

Yakadee Sun 24-Feb-19 06:04:57

Congratulations x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »