Talk

Advanced search

Anyone else TTC this month want to join me?

(32 Posts)
queenqueenqueen Mon 18-Feb-19 12:15:43

Starting to feel really down in the dumps about all this TTC stuff. Really just assumed something would have happened by now as we have got pregnant 3 times easily within a couple of months of trying.

I have 2 healthy children but unfortunately pregnancy number 3 ended in a miscarriage. Very upsetting and despite finding out we were pregnant being a total shock we'd come round to the idea and were really happy.

I came off the implant as it was causing havoc with irregular bleeding hence it being a surprise!

Since that and the miscarriage my cycles have been strange but AF has been and gone this month and it seemed as though things were a little more "back to normal" so I'm trying to stay super positive and think this is my month!! Anyone else care to join me?

Katy85 Mon 18-Feb-19 12:57:29

Hi queenqueenqueen

We're 2nd month in of ttc, I'm currently 9dpo, experiencing light cramping yesterday and very light, light brown spotting, cramps a bit more intense earlier on today, still spotting but no red fresh blood (as of yet), AF is due this Saturday, so I'm hopeful I'm experiencing implantation symptoms and it's not AF making an early appearance!

queenqueenqueen Mon 18-Feb-19 15:24:14

Have you just come off contraception?

amehh Mon 18-Feb-19 16:23:28

Hi there! I'm 10dpo, due AF of Friday. Not feeling very hopeful, been spotting on and off since 6dpo with cramps too and was convinced AF was coming early but it's eased off again. Hoping to get to Sunday before testing! It's my second cycle off rigevidon and 1st properly TTC for DC2

Ooh I hear you re: implant! I had mine out in the end as I was on the pill at the same time to try and regulate the constant one-off bleeding!

queenqueenqueen Mon 18-Feb-19 16:59:22

I honestly blame the implant for so many of the problems 😔

Wow you guys are a bit ahead of me, I just finished AF yesterday. Im thinking of not bothering with OPKs and just DTD every other day until further notice!!!!

MillyMoo25 Mon 18-Feb-19 17:16:45

Hey hun smile we have been trying for 17 months now, had two chemical pregnancies so far. Hope you get your bfp this month! Xx

amehh Mon 18-Feb-19 17:24:41

@queenqueenqueen sounds good to me! I'm glad I did Opks just to know what was happening (and lines are exciting haha) but my DH doesn't want to know anything about it as he feels he would be under pressure on the vital days. Enjoy this dtd part as honestly now I'm just pacing the floor wondering what's going on with me!

queenqueenqueen Mon 18-Feb-19 17:55:22

Ahh really sorry to hear that @millymoo25 😔 and 17 months is a long time I'm sure that's been really hard. Hope you hear some good news really soon!!

@amehh Ive been there, every ache and pain I was diagosing myself with all sorts, PCOS, Fibroids, cancer 🤦🏻‍♀🙈😲... Bloody Dr google!! When I think in all honesty, my body just needed a bit of time to get over coming off the implant and recover from the bad time I had with it and then of course the miscarriage 😔 quite a lot in a short space of time when you think about it. But as I said this is first month my cycle feels more like what I was used to before all this so I'm trying to stay v positive!!!

Good luck everyone xx

MillyMoo25 Mon 18-Feb-19 18:07:58

Thanks hun I’m not too sure what’s going on this month I’ve been having faint positives since Thursday but had some dark brown spotting today and yesterday so not sure what is happening just got to wait it out x

queenqueenqueen Mon 18-Feb-19 20:01:18

Fingers crossed you have some good news 🤞🏻

queenqueenqueen Fri 22-Feb-19 07:44:50

Any news yet ladies? @millymoo25 @amehh

amehh Fri 22-Feb-19 07:51:21

@queenqueenqueen oh my god, I forgot to update but I turned into a crazy person on Weds (12dpo) and peed on an opk which was nearly positive, bought some pg tests and then peed on the Poundland one in the evening, not expecting anything, and got a bfp! Did a FRER yesterday and a superdrug today and still bfps and I have One more FRER for tomorrow since I'll have officially missed my AF then (it's due today)

Literally been in shock since!

Wishing you luck, you must be heading to fertile week next week?

How are you @MillyMoo25?

queenqueenqueen Fri 22-Feb-19 07:57:25

EEK!! WOW!! You must be so pleased!! Never heard that about OPKs to test pregnancy??

Well I have short cycles, so already been DTD!! Haha going to keep going every other day until end of next week 😂

amehh Fri 22-Feb-19 08:07:30

I saw people had done them but that it was likely late ov. I honestly don't know what I was thinking and then suddenly I was weeing on one! Haha

I am really excited (so if DH, more than me maybe) and really surprised as we only managed to dtd on O-2 and O+1 days so thought there was no way.

Woop get started early! I've got my FX for you smile

mrsawhite Fri 22-Feb-19 14:09:17

Hello!

We are also TTC. On second cycle. DH works at sea which doesn't help our cause! I also had the implant. Hated it. Periods are much shorter now. Mine actually left my body of its on accord which was awful!

In fertile window now. So fingers crossed! Let's all have good news soon!

queenqueenqueen Fri 22-Feb-19 19:53:53

Omg @mrsawhite that sounds horrendous 🙊

Ive had the implant twice, first time amazing and 2nd time it was awful, honestly blame it for so many problems ☹️
Good luck!!

queenqueenqueen Fri 22-Feb-19 19:55:47

This is our 6th cycle since the miscarriage but 3 of my periods were so weird bled for 7 days with some spotting in between no positive OPKs so I don't think I should even count them

queenqueenqueen Fri 22-Feb-19 19:56:12

Ps those were the ones after the MC

mrsawhite Fri 22-Feb-19 20:38:34

It was a bit alarming! I had the copper coil. It was fine I suppose for 3 years. Although periods were horrendous. Can't believe how much shorter they are now!

AllTheGlitter Fri 22-Feb-19 21:48:06

I’m TTC #1, can I join? smile I’ve just come off the cerelle pill 5 and a half weeks ago and no period yet so my body is all over the shop!

queenqueenqueen Sat 23-Feb-19 08:06:20

Hello @alltheglitter 🙂 yes I know that feeling well. Hope AF shows up soon x

queenqueenqueen Sat 02-Mar-19 17:29:06

Any, news anyone?? Xx

mrsawhite Sat 02-Mar-19 17:55:57

Nope. Trying not to symptom spot. Which is not happening!

HallowsandHorcruxes Sat 02-Mar-19 18:56:54

Hi guys, do you mind if I join?

I'm back to cycle 1 again after my first pregnancy was found to be ectopic in December sad

It's taken until last week for the pregnancy hormones to be completely out of my system so tracking and testing again to see where I'm at.

DH and I looked back at my tracking app and it was so interesting to see what the difference was for the cycle I conceived compared to previous 7 of so!

Good luck to everyone TTC thanks

WrexhamBuxom Sat 02-Mar-19 19:26:07

I'm in; my struggle is that with DF's work, he's gone for periods at a time, and it's been a while since he has been around, and that we have BD at the exact 5 or 6 days that we should. Without knowing the exact time and date of ovulation, we've done it a few days before, couple days before, day of.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »