Talk

Advanced search

TTC #3 come join me!

(59 Posts)
Lucylondon32 Sun 03-Feb-19 20:26:14

Hi,
I seem to be struggling trying to find parents TTC number 3 so thought I'd start a thread.

I currently have a 2yo DS and 4yo DD
Hoping for one more to add to our family!

After weighing up the pros and cons we have decided to have a go and see what life has planned for us

X

TheGruffalosLoveChild Sun 24-Feb-19 22:01:30

Nameless - I’m glad DH is on the same page again. I’m so sorry about his friend though. That’s awful and you’re right that it really does make you think/worry.

Well I got a BFP today. Feel a bit all over the place really! Obviously we want a third, but (if things go ok) it’s going to be so tough having 3 under 3...oh, and we’re emigrating so will have zero support 🤦🏻‍♀️. I think my family are going to be pretty unimpressed, but I think DH’s family will be pretty excited.

EnsignRoLaren Sun 24-Feb-19 22:40:29

Gruffalo that’s wonderful! Congratulations! (nameless under a name change here).

Good luck with the move, and three under three! shock

TheGruffalosLoveChild Sun 24-Feb-19 22:49:29

Ah Nameless / Ensign - I should have put two and two together! Thank you. That’s really kind of you. I hope you get your BFP soon!

EnsignRoLaren Mon 25-Feb-19 07:16:58

Aaaaaaand I’m out this month. Fx for next month that the stars align with our travel plans!

Blondie87 Mon 25-Feb-19 07:36:26

Congratulations @gruffalo on the BFP! It will be hard work but totally worth it. I think it's harder in the short term having a close age gap but much easier when they are teenagers and you can accommodate all their ages quite easily.

Sorry you're out- there is always next month. I shall be testing towards the end of this week so will keep you updated!

TheGruffalosLoveChild Tue 26-Feb-19 19:44:41

Thank you Blondie.

I’m sorry to hear that Ensign. I have everything crossed for you for next month!

Kb8219 Thu 28-Feb-19 10:40:10

Hi all!!
I am 36 and have 2 boys, 2 and almost 4. With both we KNEW 100% we wanted to get pregnant but this time we both keep swaying. We always said 3 was our ideal number but our eldest has ds and neither of them sleep particularly well, I feel like the days we sway towards not having a 3rd is mainly due to having a bad nights sleep! We have been kind of not trying/not preventing for about 4 months and currently 5 dpo.

Blondie87 Thu 28-Feb-19 10:48:12

Welcome KB. I'm of a similar view- definitely wanted two, was unsure about 3 but think we'll regret it if we don't go for it and we don't want a big gap. If this goes to plan, they'll be two academic years apart between each which has a nice symmetry!

Tested today and BFN- wasn't too disappointed and it's still early!

Nat87alie Sat 02-Mar-19 19:07:20

I’m in my usual position of frustration, where I think I’m pregnant, feel sick and tired, and had implantation cramps 3 days ago, but still testing bfn, and I’m 1 day after AF due! I never have a positive test till at least 16dpo! Waiting is driving me crazy, however pregnant you feel, I always convince myself it’s in my head till I get that bfp!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »