Talk

Advanced search

Line eyes please 7dp5dt/IVF

(38 Posts)
XmasPudPlsd Fri 01-Feb-19 07:59:37

Hi there
I'm 7dp5dt of a Blastocyst Frozen embryo.
Like a bit of a numpty I started to test early (don't know why as I haven't on previous cycles!)
This morning I used a FRER. At the 3 minute mark I started to see a very faint second line (I think!)
Can I have some opinions please?
Everything crossed. This is our 3rd transfer. Second resulted in a BFP (from the same batch as this one) which sadly ended at 16 weeks in a premature labour. We so want this.
Thanks in advance thanks

Sleepyquest Fri 01-Feb-19 08:09:39

I can see a v.faint line!

XmasPudPlsd Fri 01-Feb-19 08:13:30

@Sleepyquest thanks! I'm starting to think I'm going mad... x

Unmumsymummy Fri 01-Feb-19 08:16:35

Yeah i can see it! Good luck xxxx

Sleepyquest Fri 01-Feb-19 08:16:38

Good luck @XmasPudPlsd smile

HalfBloodPrincess Fri 01-Feb-19 08:17:33

That’s exactly what my positive looked like. Tentative congratulations to you op!

NoParticularPattern Fri 01-Feb-19 08:22:38

I can see it. My first positive was much less clear than that and a week later was blinding. Now 15 weeks. Fingers firmly crossed for you OP!

XmasPudPlsd Fri 01-Feb-19 08:22:56

Thanks @Unmumsymummy and @Sleepyquest smile

XmasPudPlsd Fri 01-Feb-19 08:24:10

Oh @HalfBloodPrincess and @NoParticularPattern you have no idea how much hope you have given me. The only other positive test I have had was last year and it was so obvious that I had it in my mind that would be the only thing to expect.
So pleased you both got your BFPs and good luck with the remainder of your pregnancy @NoParticularPattern xxxxxxx

miamiibiza Fri 01-Feb-19 08:24:26

I can see a very faint line too!

I'm 2dp5dfet and was wondering if you had any symptoms? I'm so desperate for this to work!

Highlowpo Fri 01-Feb-19 08:24:58

I can see a faint line!

Kinsters Fri 01-Feb-19 08:27:16

Definitely a line! Fingers crossed for you!

MaverickSnoopy Fri 01-Feb-19 08:28:04

I can see a faint line too. Very tentative congratulations!

XmasPudPlsd Fri 01-Feb-19 08:31:07

@miamiibiza Oh this wait is hard isn't it? Sending you so much luck.
I have to say that "if" this is another BFP both cycles have been different symptom wise.
The only consistent thing has been cramps (feeling like AF is on its way) likely due to the progesterone and some sharp twinges in the lower tummy.
My last cycle the tww was during the heatwave in the summer which meant I wasn't sleeping and was ridiculously hot all the time which I think made all the symptoms worse.
Keeping everything crossed for you xxxxxx

Polly99 Fri 01-Feb-19 08:32:44

That’s a positive. Congratulations.

XmasPudPlsd Fri 01-Feb-19 08:34:50

@Highlowpo @MaverickSnoopy @Kinsters I hope so! Thankyou xxxx

XmasPudPlsd Fri 01-Feb-19 08:35:15

@Polly99 I really hope so! Thanks so much for taking the time to looksmile

Lauren83 Fri 01-Feb-19 08:37:36

I can definitely see it! I know how crazy testing after IVF sends you I had 5 cycles and was a serial early tester! Huge good luck

flowerpower96 Fri 01-Feb-19 08:37:46

I can also see a faint line, keep us updated. Good luck x

HalfBloodPrincess Fri 01-Feb-19 08:38:43

This was mine. I was 10dpo and I don’t know how that compares to your numbers but you can see it’s almost identical. I’m 24+2 now.

miamiibiza Fri 01-Feb-19 08:40:11

@XmasPudPlsd
Thank you so much for your response and for the luck.
Is there anything you'd recommend doing to encourage it to work? I'm laying on the sofa trying not to move!
Fingers crossed for you, when will you test again?

Brenna24 Fri 01-Feb-19 08:43:28

I think that I can see something and I am normally the last to be able to see them. Best of luck.

MilesJuppIsMyBitch Fri 01-Feb-19 08:56:56

Definitely line! cake

XmasPudPlsd Fri 01-Feb-19 09:04:28

@miamiibiza I do think it's upto nature and very little is in your control beyond transfer.
That said I'm a worrier and a control freak grinso I make sure during the tww that I don't have hot baths (only warm showers), keep my feet warm, no hot water bottles near my tummy, no heavy lifting, sleep and rest lots so my body can focus on the job in hand.
Please let me know how it goes xxxx

XmasPudPlsd Fri 01-Feb-19 09:06:39

@HalfBloodPrincess wow they are similar! Did you have to put the test in just the right light to see it? I found mine I had to shine a good light on it to see that second line.

I'm so rubbish at understanding dpo as we have always been IVF. But I think I would technically be 12DPO in ordinary terms. Although my embryo wasn't transferred until the afternoon so maybe more like 11.5 dpo! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »