Talk

Advanced search

The July 19ers - All aboard the rollercoaster for a 3rd lucky thread

(987 Posts)
Frazzlerock Thu 31-Jan-19 10:32:58

brew cake

ratherbeshowjumping Thu 31-Jan-19 10:40:48

Thanks for the new thread Frazzle. How on earth have we got onto a 3rd thread already?

@Twittle keep us posted, we are all thinking of you... xxx

@Tigsy, agree with Rose, anything amoxicillin based is ok apparently. Sorry you're feeling rubbish. I feel like crap too today. Stinking headache and feeling really lethargic... cd15 so hopefully won't cause any issues.

Love the quote btw Frazzle!

tigsyboo Thu 31-Jan-19 10:51:08

Hiya!!!! I'm here!!!!

Pegase Thu 31-Jan-19 10:57:06

Love the quote Frazzle

Frazzlerock Thu 31-Jan-19 11:04:36

Yeah it took me by surprise that we were almost at the end of the last one!

What's going on @twittle? We're all worried about you xx

Sorry you're feeling rough too @Rather. The bugs haven't hit me yet though I am sure they will at some point. I'm hoping the flu jab I had when preg will keep the big bugs at bay...

Re the quote, I'm not a fan of inspirational quotes but that's a good'un

tigsyboo Thu 31-Jan-19 11:05:56

Love it frazzle.... this one is my Facebook profile at the mo - I fucking love it and has just the right amount of evil sinister bitch going on..... 😈

TwittleBee Thu 31-Jan-19 11:06:07

Thank you for keeping our threads going Frazzle

So you won't believe it, I don't believe it... on way to A&E was in a hit & run. Audi smashed into the back at me whilst I was waiting at the lights. I am fricking the fuck out. This is what happened in November and meant I lost my baby. I feel like this is gonna tip this one into a MC too after last night's bleed sad

Pegase Thu 31-Jan-19 11:13:31

Oh my god Twittle that's awful. How bad was the impact? Are you in A&E now? Poor poor you

ratherbeshowjumping Thu 31-Jan-19 11:33:03

Holy fuck Twittle are you ok??

TwittleBee Thu 31-Jan-19 11:34:52

In a&e with my mum. Got mild concussion and whiplash. Car is a write off. Waiting to be seen by the gynae team. Feel like crap

Frazzlerock Thu 31-Jan-19 11:40:40

What the actual hell @twittle!!??

tigsyboo Thu 31-Jan-19 11:43:03

Omg twittle!!!!! Sending positive thoughts xx

BettySwoll0cks Thu 31-Jan-19 11:45:01

Oh @twittle I can't believe it. You poor thing.

Come on universe, raise your game 😡

Kinsters Thu 31-Jan-19 12:20:43

Oh my goodness Twittle. Thinking of you hope everything is OK ❤️

Rose68 Thu 31-Jan-19 13:00:56

How are you getting on @Twittlebee? Remember the baby is well protected in there. xxx

ratherbeshowjumping Thu 31-Jan-19 13:02:00

Any news Twittle? Sending you all the hugs in the world xxx

TwittleBee Thu 31-Jan-19 13:11:03

Thank you all. I'm being admitted so not sure it's looking good sad

BettySwoll0cks Thu 31-Jan-19 13:21:01

Have they scanned yet? If not it's hopefully just precautionary at this point sad

Rose68 Thu 31-Jan-19 13:41:21

Why are they admitting you? Is it because of the accident or have they already scanned you?

Rose68 Thu 31-Jan-19 13:41:40

Sending lots of love and hugs x

TwittleBee Thu 31-Jan-19 14:11:09

They won't scan me as they are too busy (yet I'm able to take a bed up....). I asked why I'm here still and they said they said my obs aren't good.

BettySwoll0cks Thu 31-Jan-19 14:25:52

Is your DM still with you @Twittle? X

Rose68 Thu 31-Jan-19 14:32:12

Does that mean your blood pressure is high? Which isn’t a great surprise considering everything x

InDreamland Thu 31-Jan-19 14:42:25

OMG @Twittlebee what happened? Hippie you're ok and baby is safe!

Thanks for the new thread @Frazzlerock. Great quote.

I feel so rough! Head cold is so heavy I just feel terrible! Staying in today and working from home. Was sent for more bloods yesterday by gynae consultant to check for blood clotting condition because I moaned and because had second mc. He also told me as soon as I get positive HPT again to stay taking 75mg baby aspirin daily until I give birth. I won't get results though for another 6-8 weeks .......NHS is so slow. AF is making me miserable on top of this sodding cold.

ratherbeshowjumping Thu 31-Jan-19 14:51:58

That's shit Twittle. I don't understand why they're so precious about scanning - they refused to scan me with my MC last time yet let me take up a bed for a night too. How is the bleeding now? Have you any cramping or spotting?

Sorry you're feeling rubbish too @Dreamland, there's so much going about. Great that they're being proactive though.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »