Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Maybe TMI- CM still like I'm ovulating- could I be PG? Plus more symptoms!

(21 Posts)
Tatat Mon 25-Jun-07 16:01:40

Normally get the stretchy thick clear CM around ovulation, (day 14ish) but this time it hasn't gone away, now about day 26. I remember being particularly "moist" all the way through with ds but not how early this started. Has anyone had similar?

Also feeling a bit queasy (could just be imagining that though) constipated (had this with DS also but could just be a bit bunged up!) sense of smell gone bonkers (but could be imagining this also) and nips have dark patches on.

I know the only way to tell is with a hpt but am going crazy thinking about this!

DS was a very happy mishap and so never experienced the "am I aren't I" with him, this one is also unexpected but not unplanned if thats makes sense (planning on another one starting to try later this year anyway but just happened a bit by , er, a drunken night of passion)
The not knowing is killing me

Tatat Mon 25-Jun-07 17:39:44

Bump

Does anyone remember having this with previous pregnancies? Would really appreciate some shared experience!

beansprout Mon 25-Jun-07 17:45:29

How long are your cycles? There no way to tell. A lot of pre-menstrual symptoms are similar to pregnancy symptoms - there is only one way to find out!

Tatat Mon 25-Jun-07 17:58:30

My cyles are about 28 days ish. I've had a pretty hectic month and I thought that this might delay my ovulation as sometimes it can if I've been a bit stressed, but it seemed to come bang on time. Although I don't chart my temps I normally get the mittelschmerz and gloopy cm.

Plus with my son I had a small implantation bleed about 7 dpo. And had a small streak of bloody cm last week. I think I might be imagining all this but I just feel pregnant. Have done 3 negative hpt's but I know that it's still too early to rely on them.

I work in a potentially radiologically controlled environment too, so really want to be able to find out sooner rather than later as wouldn't want to be exposed to radiation.

I will be so disappointed now if I'm not though!

rozzyraspberry Mon 25-Jun-07 18:03:49

Hi - I am 7 weeks pregnant at the moment. At 7dpo I had sort of pink/red stringy stuff in cm for a couple of days which I think must have been implantation bleeding. I have also had CM like ovulation CM in last couple of days. Also felt nautious quite early on first thing in the morning although that hasn't worsened too much. Was constipated early on too so sounds like you have similar symptoms to those I had in early pregnancy. I got a positive BFP on clearblue digital at 11 dpo so you may be able to test soon?

Good luck xx

Tatat Mon 25-Jun-07 18:07:06

Off to buy another HPT, will try one of the early detection ones this time. I can't think about anything else. My heart is beating so fast and every time I think that I might be I "feel" (imagine?) another symptom

Will be ironic if, after trying and trying and trying, thinking we couldn't have children for 8 years we conceive both naturally and unexpectedly

beansprout Mon 25-Jun-07 18:08:27

Hope you get the result you want! Using the first urine of the day with a first response test should give you the best result.

Tatat Mon 25-Jun-07 18:11:10

congrats rozzy

Fingers crossed then, your symptoms sound like mine. Will post result after I've got home from work, bought the test, done the test, and either cried with excitement or disappointment.

cece Mon 25-Jun-07 19:18:47

any news yet?

wishingfourgotone Wed 27-Jun-07 15:30:55

Is there any news?

Tatat Wed 27-Jun-07 19:35:54

Thanks for asking wishing & cece!

Now my boobs are maHOOSIVE and tender. COuld of course be my period and no BFP yet but I am holding out. Period due Friday. Have also been a bit sensitive and tear-prone and so putting that down to hormones of one sort or another. Hopefully not the PMT type hormones.

Fingers crossed!

wishingfourgotone Wed 27-Jun-07 22:26:40

good luck fingers crossed here too!

JoeAverage Wed 27-Jun-07 22:30:04

Tatat - sounds very very familiar and I was PG (both time but m/c first time). This time (have beautiful bouncing boy) had streak of blood on day AF due but nothing else. Had two implantation bleeds 6.5 and 8.5 weeks pg

Let us know how you get on. Will set this to 'watch'.

Fingers crossed

sweetkitty Wed 27-Jun-07 22:35:38

hi tatat I hate this waiting in limbo land, my AF due Friday or Saturday also. I have done 2 tests though Asda cheapies both had very faint lines so now I'm totally confused. I have no symptoms but I never had with the other 2 just a niggling "feeling" I'm either on CD25 or 23 as I had 2 days of AF that were very light (panty liner light) before needing a tampon (sorry if TMI) had ewcm for about 2-3 days, had sex CD10, 12 and 14 before DP got chest infection and went off it!

are you testing Friday?

MrsGolfPro Sat 30-Jun-07 16:42:38

Tatat - any news?

Tatat Mon 02-Jul-07 11:46:58

Did a test on Thursday and it was still negative. Period was due on Friday but decided to wait a few days to test because it was driving me bonkers and wanted a better chance of getting an accurate result. Have no idea how I have managed to be so restrained!

Now I have more symptoms but again I could be totally imagining them... funny taste in mouth (just bad breath?!) Little bit nauseous esp when brushing teeth (could have just stuck brush down my throat too far!) and soooo tired I even went to bed at 8.30 last night (I'd had a couple of late nights though)

Don't know if I dare do a test today in case it's negative, and I feel so pregnant

Until I actually get my period I am not going to believe the test anyway, I know what I'm like and I'll be thinking "they're only 99.99% accurate, you're in the 0.01%" because that's exactly what I convinced myself every month for so long. Aaaaargh!

MrsGolfPro Mon 02-Jul-07 15:31:21

Fingers crossed for you Tatat. Will keep popping to check so make sure you update!!

Tatat Wed 04-Jul-07 09:08:52

OK so af 5 days late. Normally fairly regular. No BFP, every single one has been most certainly a negative without even an inkling of a teeny weeeny line. So my sadly arrived at conclusion is that alas I am not pregnant. So that's one issue.

But wtf has happened to my period? All my pmt symptoms have gone away. Do people ever just miss one completely then pick up as normal on the next month?

herbaceous Wed 04-Jul-07 11:13:47

I'm having the same issue. I had a miscarriage in March. The first period came 32 days later, the next one 19, and the last one 26. It's now 30 days since my last period. Is it late? Is my cycle just all over the shop? Is it to do with having acupuncture?

To add to the confusion, I had EWCM at cd8, and then about cd20, so lord alone knows what's going on.

Have no symptoms of pregnancy, other than the odd cramp and twang below, feeling a bit grotty and doing lots of peeing. But I did a test on Saturday (CD26) and it was negative. I don't want to do another one, as it will be negative which will mean my cycle is buggered and I'll never get pregnant again and aggggghhhhh.....

Tatat Wed 04-Jul-07 13:21:15

Herbaceous its so annoying isn't it!
As much as I like to think I'm in control, mother nature keeps popping back with a "cooo-eeee" and something else just to keep me on my toes to remind me that she decides whats going on, not me, and that I'm just going to have to be blimmin patient and wait things out! Grrrrr.
Fingers crossed for you.

Tatat Thu 05-Jul-07 13:36:59

AF arrived today.

As we weren't consciously trying I know I shouldn't feel disappointed, but I sooo am.

Plan was to try in september ish anyway and DH is sticking like glue to the plan (so bloody logical) so I will just have to wait until then to get all my conception books out again. Bah humbug.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now