Talk

Advanced search

Frer early test +ve or indent

(38 Posts)
OneMoreWish Fri 09-Nov-18 11:27:48

This post is for the non sensible people who can't resist testing early .

Argh!

Frer are killing me. Anyone think they have changed slightly so you can always find a faint line if you test early?

Last month I had spotting 3/4 days before af and tested during that period and definitely had what I thought was a line at 12dpo and then next day mid morning period started heavy.

I was so up and down last month with hopes dashed when I saw some spotting then hope when it stopped.

Don't really want another month like that. Probably shouldn't have tested early but that's me!

At 9dpo fmu I thought I saw a faint line but about an hour later when I wiped there was some pink on tissue. Cue hopes dashed and panty liner on.

Nothing all day and so I tested in evening and there was a line but I kept doubting whether pink or grey.

Tested again 10dpo fmu and same line like last night.

Now I'm terrified to go toilet in case I wipe and there's blood...

I just wonder if implantation has worked or if it's indent fooling me like last month

I know the answer is just to wait ( and go the toilet at some point!) but I just needed to tell someone. Last month I told my parents as I was so sure I had got pregnant. They got really excited and then the next day I had to say no.

If it happens again I think I'm going to stop using frer early!

If anyone has read all this thank you! Pic shows from right 9dpo fmu, 9dpo, and then 10dpo fmu ( I think... I've got the two frers with lines slightly mixed up so not sure that's 100% correct order)

Lilbug2202 Fri 09-Nov-18 11:32:38

I can definetly see a faint line on them 🤞🤞

Tinkerbellisnotafairy Fri 09-Nov-18 11:34:35

I can see a faint line on the left hand and middle one...

Needmorechocolate Fri 09-Nov-18 11:35:49

I can see the second line on two of them quite clearly. It’s possible you were pregnant last time you tested too but it was a chemical pregnancy (I hate that term) and that’s why you had your period. I was addicted to POAS when I was trying to conceive too but the downside of testing so early is that there is the chance it won’t progress and you get your hopes up. Congratulations, I hope that it goes well for you smile x

MakeAWhish Fri 09-Nov-18 12:04:28

That's not an indent - it has colour! Tentative congratulations! Xx

costacoffeecup Fri 09-Nov-18 12:06:46

They look like early positives. Indents on frer are much fainter and you'd have to tweak the picture to see them.

OneMoreWish Fri 09-Nov-18 12:11:16

Thank you ladies. My dc1 is asleep on me and I'm just sitting here browsing mm and occasionally picking up my sticks to look at- I am crazy.

Still need to go the loo.

I'm too scared to believe anything yet...

Mamabear12 Fri 09-Nov-18 12:18:18

I can def see something. But hard to see if there is any colour to it. Now its just a waiting game. The worst part! SO ANNOYING! Next month I have decided I will not be testing at all until the day before my period (yea right!!!). LOL. But I will at least try! Good luck and keep us updated.

OneMoreWish Fri 09-Nov-18 12:39:30

Thanks @Mamabear12 x

CaramelCluster Fri 09-Nov-18 18:10:24

I can see the line in two of those sticks, and both have colour on my screen. Congratulations! flowers

danni0509 Fri 09-Nov-18 18:16:06

Positive 100% these are what i used

OneMoreWish Fri 09-Nov-18 19:26:49

Haha once again itchy fingers strike again - I tested tonight and came up within 3 mins.

Pic has this morning next to tonight.

I'm feeling scared still but excited xx

ChikiTIKI Fri 09-Nov-18 19:55:11

If I were you I would be assuming I am pregnant!
Congratulations!!!! smile xxxx

OneMoreWish Fri 09-Nov-18 20:01:47

Thank you @ChikiTIKI I'm feeling more hopeful and peaceful tonight.

No more spotting since that one wipe yesterday morning

X

WildFlower2018 Fri 09-Nov-18 20:03:43

Look positive to me!

I had similar lines at 9 & 10 days po

Ozziewozzie Fri 09-Nov-18 20:11:08

Implantation usually happens between 8-10 days after ovulation. Sometimes it can happen just after a few days post ovulation though, but 8-10 days on average. Hcg starts developing from implantation. If you had pink mucus, this could have been a slight implantation bleed (fertilised egg embedding in your uterus) If it was, hcg will grow from here on. I can see a line on left test and middle. Try again first thing tomorrow maybe. See what happens or if you tie your handles behind your back, you could hold out until Sunday grin. I could never wait though. So frustrating. Fingers crossed xxx

Ozziewozzie Fri 09-Nov-18 20:13:14

Just saw your new test from tonight. That’s a definate positive! Congratulations!!!!!

OneMoreWish Sat 10-Nov-18 12:00:53

Yikes there was pink blood when I wiped this morning... the fear is back as it's such early days ...

Leobynature Sat 10-Nov-18 12:02:48

Congratulations 😊

Thishatisnotmine Sat 10-Nov-18 12:06:05

Those are positive. With both my dc I had spotting at time my period was due, both for the first missed period and a few weeks later. It really is common and midwives will tell you if it is pinky or brown then there is no need for worry. But you will still worry!

Congratulations!

JugglingMummyof2 Sat 10-Nov-18 12:12:19

Just to reassure you I had spotting with DD1 until about 8 weeks - even went to the EPU and all was fine. She is 16 now. I do realise that this doesn't give you a guarantee but it's not unusual. My pal had it with all three of her children up to 10 weeks.
Keep us posted.

OneMoreWish Sat 10-Nov-18 12:15:10

Thank you! When my dc1 wakes ill go the toilet gulp xxx

OneMoreWish Sun 11-Nov-18 09:13:00

Just read your message again @JugglingMummyof2 thank you again.

So I've got another good line on frer and I did a digital and it showed up 1-2 weeks which was reassuring.

I have noticed I've got some brown blood on panty liner this morning.

In my head I was thinking brown ok especially if no cramping and then I googled... that was a mistake!

Now stepping away from google and mn and tests for a bit. I'm 12dpo so just wait and see now and stay positive

JugglingMummyof2 Sun 11-Nov-18 09:27:43

Brown blood very good - it is old. Small amounts of any colour is encouraging - large amounts of bright red would be lots of fresh bleeding - even that doesn't mean the end of the pregnancy but it is more worrying, especially if accompanied with pain.
What you have is exactly what I had - and my pal too.
I'm right beside you in spirit....

OneMoreWish Wed 21-Nov-18 10:42:59

Hello just for an update I travelled to Hong Kong at the end of last week. On arrival I had more brown spotting for a day or two but it seems to have cleared up again.

I brought a clear blue digital with me as I figured I wanted to see if my hcg levels had increased at all since 1-2weeks. I thought it brown spotting bad it wouldn't and then I would know.

Well I took one this morning which would be 5weeka and 1day ( or 22dpo) and it was still pregnant and 3+

I'm happy with that and feel reassured that even though I've had this brown spotting from early days the hcg is still rising.

I have a viability scan booked for 7 weeks after I return from holiday. I'll keep you posted

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »