Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

A line?!

(13 Posts)
octoberbundle Fri 10-Aug-18 19:28:53

Hoping someone can help. Period is four days late. Took a test and I'm sure there is a faint line (to make a cross) my husband can also see it but is convinced it's just the standard line that gets darker if pregnant. I've promised not to test again until Sunday morning but can anyone help...do you see anything and if so is it a positive do you think?!

babybrainy Fri 10-Aug-18 20:39:52

I had a problem with one of these tests a couple of months ago wheee it looked like a line but wasn't. I think a lot of people have trouble with them too. I'd get a different brand tomorrow. Fingers crossed for you x

Sandstormbrewing Fri 10-Aug-18 20:48:39

I'd expect a much darker linear 4 days late. I can't see one there. Get a first response.

kaytee87 Fri 10-Aug-18 21:08:44

I can't see anything. Try a pink dye test, they're easier to make out

octoberbundle Fri 10-Aug-18 21:31:57

Thanks all...looking again it's clearly not a good pic but maybe that tells me all I need to know 😢

I'll hold off til Sunday before testing again, thank you!!

ReginaPhalange89 Fri 10-Aug-18 21:50:13

I can see the line you mean but it's so hard to tell , these tests are terrible. Wait a few days and if still no period I'd use a pink dye test, they're much more reliable. Good luck !

octoberbundle Sat 11-Aug-18 01:31:44

Can I just check what a pink dye test is?!

ReginaPhalange89 Sat 11-Aug-18 04:39:16

You see how the lines are blue ? Well you get pink ones. I don't know why they're different but they are ! First response if you can get one are the best, but I've used supermarkets own brands before and had strong positives (again, pink dye). Like Morrisons , Tesco etc

octoberbundle Sat 11-Aug-18 06:54:25

Brilliant, this was one from Sainsbury's so I'll try a different one tomorrow! Thank you!

octoberbundle Sun 12-Aug-18 13:25:00

Thanks everyone for your input....positive test this morning!! Very pleased 😀

littlehelp Sun 12-Aug-18 13:41:24

Congratulations xx

chicken75 Sun 12-Aug-18 13:46:33

Aww lovely. Congratulations Op flowers

ReginaPhalange89 Sun 12-Aug-18 14:41:18

Congratulations!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: