Talk

Advanced search

Ava Fertility Bracelet

(20 Posts)
Saz82 Thu 26-Jul-18 17:56:51

Hi everyone! Just wondering if anyone has an Ava Fertility Bracelet for sale? I'm all about recycling! smile
Thank you,
Sarah

Rogue1998 Tue 16-Apr-19 21:33:07

Hi I have bought the Ava bracelet & thought I’d pass on the discount link I received, just in case anyone is thinking of getting one. This link get you £20 off. Hope it helps avawomen.ref-r.com/c/i/12607/28782436?r=email

DinoMamasaurus Tue 16-Apr-19 21:38:35

I have one to sell. Currently 34 weeks pregnant. I was wondering where to try to sell it so would be great for it to go to someone looking for one.

DinoMamasaurus Tue 16-Apr-19 21:39:28

Meant to say appreciate the original post was old but thought I’d jump on as the thread got bumped!

jenn88 Tue 16-Apr-19 22:07:18

I would also be interested if anyone else has one for sale!!!grin

DinoMamasaurus Tue 16-Apr-19 22:19:59

@jenn88 i’ll PM you tomorrow

mila1988 Wed 17-Apr-19 11:34:52

@Rogue1988 - thanks for the code, I just used it and bought myself an ava bracelet smile

@DinoManasaurus - Congrats! Can i ask if the bracelet helped you conceive and your thoughts on it?

Currently on cycle 2 TTC no. 1 and I'm in the TWW. Feel like this cycle hasn't worked either so thought of buying the bracelet!

MrsEG Wed 17-Apr-19 12:23:49

I have also just bought one, it has arrived today and currently charging! Does anyone on here have any success stories/advice with using the bracelet?

If anyone else wants to buy one I have been given a link to provide £20 off so feel free to use it: avawomen.ref-r.com/c/i/12607/30450633?r=wa

HJWT Wed 17-Apr-19 12:25:42

There are lots of pregnancy success story's! I want a success story of not getting pregnant with it 😂

MrsEG Wed 17-Apr-19 12:28:22

@HJWT Mine says on the box ‘not for contraceptive use’ so I’m taking that as a good sign! I’ve just never even temped before so I’m not sure entirely what I’m looking for. Will have to do my research today smile

HJWT Wed 17-Apr-19 12:31:00

@MrsEG ahh crap! really don't want to go back on contraception after this baby 😌

StormcloakNord Wed 17-Apr-19 12:39:33

Ahh I want to buy once but £250 is a bit expensive blush

Savvysaz Wed 17-Apr-19 13:07:36

I’m also considering buying one... I’m in tww and it’s taking forever!! Feel like I’ve not been successful this cycle and want an Ava but it’s a lot of money...

MrsEG Wed 17-Apr-19 13:12:30

@StormcloakNord @Savvysaz Yep so expensive. I only got mine this month as we started trying back in July last year and I figured god knows how much I’ve spent on tests and OPKs etc in that time. It really is expensive though, more expensive than my Garmin was! Really hoping it’s worth it.

Savvysaz Wed 17-Apr-19 13:16:22

@MrsEG I might cave if I get AF this month 😂

VictoriaReal Wed 17-Apr-19 13:36:56

Can anyone attest how good these are please? Eg if you are already very familiar with cycle and been tracking temp etc, does it make a significant difference? Thanks.

Bumbers Wed 17-Apr-19 14:13:11

I have had one for about 3 months. I am not sure to be honest. I wanted it to try and minimise stress. I wouldn't give up opks... I had a positive (static smiley and on IC) this morning, but it is still predicting ovulation in about 3 days. Last month when it think I ovulated didn't match opks quite.

I like the data - got to love a graph- but not sure how much it adds, other than graphs and making me feel like I am doing something!

DinoMamasaurus Wed 17-Apr-19 15:37:26

I started using mine on 8th August 2018 and got my BFP on 5th October 2018. I haven’t worn it during the pregnancy (although you can).

I really liked it and found the charts really helpful. For me the taking temps and peeing on OPKs seemed a bit stressful and having the Ava doing the tracking made me relax.

I need to have a look at what they go for second hand but mine is in as new condition also have some Yes Mum London Hypnobirthing fertility cards/other TTC bits I could do someone a little bundle.

MrsEG Wed 17-Apr-19 16:08:27

@DinoMamasaurus Thanks, and many congrats! Yep I love a good chart.

@Bumbers I think I will do the OPKs this month as well and see if the dates link up or not. I do wonder if physiologically wearing it at night will just make me relax and feel like I’m doing something to help!

Bumbers Wed 17-Apr-19 17:12:27

@MrsEG I still like the graphs and feeling like I am doing something!! It only confirms when it thinks ovulation was later, although I dont know if this changes as it gets to know your cycle. I am not perfectly regular so need that information in real time!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »