Talk

Advanced search

14 days of flashing smiley

(5 Posts)
MrsO29 Wed 13-Jun-18 20:41:11

Hi

I wonder if someone can put my mind at ease.

Apps etc said O was due c. CD14, started CB OPK CD8 - I've had constant flashing smileys until today which is CD21 .. and it's still flashing smiley.

I've been worried for a while that I'm not ovulating regularly - not getting positives, little if any ewcm and temp doesn't always peak.

Got a GP appt booked next Thursday as it's the first time I could get in, but could do with some reassurance in the meantime.

I'm 29, TTC #1 - have had abdo scans in the fairly recent past for suspected gallstones etc.

Sebbies Wed 13-Jun-18 20:43:00

How long have you been ttc?
You aren’t already pregnant are you, I got positive opk when I was pregnant.

MrsO29 Wed 13-Jun-18 20:52:41

I don't think so.. not due AF until next Friday - so would be a bit soon to test?

Been TTC fairly loosely since December - been using opks more to learn about my cycle, haven't been planning dtd around it particularly yet,

KimRobs87 Wed 13-Jun-18 20:53:46

I got a load of flashing smileys on my first cycle, something similar to you. I did get my solid smiley eventually. X

MrsO29 Thu 14-Jun-18 21:00:54

Hi
Thanks for the reply. I have been using opks off and on for a good few months, and have had static peaks in the past but it's hit and miss, and high LH levels don't usually last two weeks 🤷‍♀️

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: