Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

14 days of flashing smiley

(5 Posts)
MrsO29 Wed 13-Jun-18 20:41:11

Hi

I wonder if someone can put my mind at ease.

Apps etc said O was due c. CD14, started CB OPK CD8 - I've had constant flashing smileys until today which is CD21 .. and it's still flashing smiley.

I've been worried for a while that I'm not ovulating regularly - not getting positives, little if any ewcm and temp doesn't always peak.

Got a GP appt booked next Thursday as it's the first time I could get in, but could do with some reassurance in the meantime.

I'm 29, TTC #1 - have had abdo scans in the fairly recent past for suspected gallstones etc.

Sebbies Wed 13-Jun-18 20:43:00

How long have you been ttc?
You aren’t already pregnant are you, I got positive opk when I was pregnant.

MrsO29 Wed 13-Jun-18 20:52:41

I don't think so.. not due AF until next Friday - so would be a bit soon to test?

Been TTC fairly loosely since December - been using opks more to learn about my cycle, haven't been planning dtd around it particularly yet,

KimRobs87 Wed 13-Jun-18 20:53:46

I got a load of flashing smileys on my first cycle, something similar to you. I did get my solid smiley eventually. X

MrsO29 Thu 14-Jun-18 21:00:54

Hi
Thanks for the reply. I have been using opks off and on for a good few months, and have had static peaks in the past but it's hit and miss, and high LH levels don't usually last two weeks 🤷‍♀️

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: