Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Confused - please help!

(5 Posts)
beetree1 Wed 13-Jun-18 16:07:54

Hi,

I'm new to this and I'm probably asking a really stupid question, but I'm just looking for some opinions on whether there could be a chance I'm pregnant.

Last Monday me and my partner had sex. I take the Mircogynon 30 ED pill but on the Tuesday and Wednesday I forgot to take it. Now I've got spotting of brown blood in my underwear and when I wipe and mild cramps and just feeling a bit weird to be honest. I've been on this pill since I was 13 due to heavy periods and I'm now 23. In these 10 years I've never had spotting even when I've missed a day or so.

I'm due AF next Thursday (21st) and I'm not sure if you can even get pregnant if you miss pills after sex? Sorry if this is really stupid!

My partner and I get married next year and we've always wanted kids but said we would wait. Anyway now that I've been googling stuff I've realised how excited I'd be if I was pregnant but I think I may have just put thoughts in my head to trick myself that I am?? Does that make sense or am I being really weird and stupid?

Any opinions would be appreciated x

Cakelaur Wed 13-Jun-18 16:11:16

I'd say it's probably a slim chance. Take a first response test. (It's probably too early to show up as pregnant) so I'd say the spotting is coincidence and possibly just because you forgot two pills in a row. 🤞🏻 you get the outcome you want.

beetree1 Wed 13-Jun-18 16:15:42

Thank you. I thought that would be the case and I guess what will be will be smile

Blondemother Wed 13-Jun-18 16:27:11

Whereabouts in your pack were the missed pills? In the middle or at the beginning after the previous break?

beetree1 Wed 13-Jun-18 16:48:43

They were the 2nd week into the pack x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: