Talk

Advanced search

Line question - why are they not getting darker?

(9 Posts)
hellotoyellow Wed 13-Jun-18 14:41:19

Can't believe I'm making one of these threads!

TTC No1. Cycle 14ish. MMC in April at 10 weeks. 27 day cycles normally.

Currently CD32 and about 15-16dpo (gave up after the first flashing smiley as we weren't in the same country).

The one on the right is day 30, and on the left is today - why are they not getting darker? They did last time but I'm aware I only have an MC to go by! I think it was this dark at 9dpo last time...

Came up in <5 minutes both times.

Leonora94 Wed 13-Jun-18 15:00:24

I'd say they are I could see the line on the right without even opening up the picture, congratulations! x

Rememberallball Wed 13-Jun-18 15:00:58

Are they from fmu? Also, you can get flashing icon on opk’s without actually going on to ovulate or can have 2 peaks in hormones and ovulate later in your cycle than expected so may not be as many days post ovulation than you expect.

Leonora94 Wed 13-Jun-18 15:01:04

Sorry I meant left!

hellotoyellow Wed 13-Jun-18 15:14:26

Thanks! Yes, both FMU.

@Rememberallball thank you. DH temporarily abroad so DTD day after flashing smiley and that was it, I was back in the UK.

Fingers crossed it gets darker...

Blondemother Wed 13-Jun-18 16:33:46

Dilution of urine and dye in the test will vary, try not to panic!

DaisyMay25 Wed 13-Jun-18 17:22:57

@hellotoyellow it can take up to three days for hcg to double, I'd try not to worry too much. You could've implanted late or ovulated later than last time which is why they're not as dark. Fx they get darker soon for you

hellotoyellow Fri 15-Jun-18 01:37:19

Thank you to everyone who responded.

Unfortunately started bleeding (bright red) today so I think it's all over. Thank you so much for your support - and as an aside, if anyone ever finds this thread while trawling for faint line pictures as I did, good luck!

Blondemother Fri 15-Jun-18 13:23:26

I’m so sorry to hear that hellotoyellow flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: