Talk

Advanced search

To chicken to test

(10 Posts)
Leonora94 Wed 13-Jun-18 14:21:54

Sounds strange, I know...I'm on CD 42 and AF is two days late. Normally you can't stop me from POAS but for some reason I don't want to...I just really don't want it to be a BFN does anyone else get this? confused

Angelmiracle Wed 13-Jun-18 14:35:14

Hi I had a 49 day cycle in March....few days prior to AF I thought I'd do a test even though in my heart I did not 'feel' pregnant as so many people talk about.
Even though it was yet another let down seeing a bfn I got AF a few days later as I think the stress of wondering and hoping was stopping me from coming on. So personally I feel I need to take a hpt feel disappointed and then move on .

But it's a personal decision for you and how it would make you feel!! 🤞 you get your bfp ! Would love mine too, only on cd27 2 bfn so far!

Leonora94 Wed 13-Jun-18 14:57:29

Thank you, I didn't think it could be the stress of not knowing actually stopping AF from arriving. I think I'll bite the bullet and do it tonight when I get home. Needed some sense talked into me! Good luck flowers

Angelmiracle Wed 13-Jun-18 15:18:35

@Leonora94 I think we all get a bit anxious hoping for a bfp! Good luck 🤞

NoWordForFluffy Wed 13-Jun-18 16:35:21

You can't stop or delay your period by stressing once you've ovulated. Only OV can be delayed. Your luteal phase is almost always the same, give or take maybe a day, so unless OV is delayed (or you're having a chemical pregnancy), your period won't be.

Leonora94 Wed 13-Jun-18 17:59:21

Good news guys! Hopefully it’s a sticky bean! 😊 xx

OhHolyFuck Wed 13-Jun-18 18:05:16

Congratulations, that's a lovely strong line thanks

Leonora94 Wed 13-Jun-18 18:09:21

Thank you, have no gone from worrying it would be negative to worrying it’s positive 😂

KimRobs87 Wed 13-Jun-18 18:42:48

Amazing! Congratulations x

FoxyRoxy Thu 14-Jun-18 00:39:54

Oh congratulations! FX for a sticky xxx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: