Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

4-5 weeks pregnant? What’s this???

(11 Posts)
1Kellymcgee1 Tue 12-Jun-18 10:24:08

So just been the toilet and wiped? And this is what I seen? I had 2 previous miscarriages and scared to death my first was a mc and second started like this if I remember rightly? So upset!! Thanks x

DaisyMay25 Tue 12-Jun-18 12:16:02

Hi @1Kellymcgee1 you might get more answers on the pregnancy board. If you have a local EPU give them a call if you can self refer try and get booked in for a scan and blood tests. You probably don't have a midwife yet but if you do give them a call. If all else fails go to your gp. Bleeding in pregnancy can be nothing to worry about but it's best to try find out why it's happening.

Fee6 Tue 12-Jun-18 19:30:17

@1Kellymcgee1 I hope you are ok. Did you get it check out?

1Kellymcgee1 Tue 12-Jun-18 21:27:07

No I never got it checked as it was only that one time I wiped nothing else since, and thank you xxx

BoBo90 Wed 13-Jun-18 11:28:23

Brown spotting is very normal in early pregnancy so try not to worry. Sadly for me it did turn into a mc but that doesn't mean it will for you. I think all you can do is try to stay positive and wait it out. I really hope it's a stick bean for you op!

1Kellymcgee1 Wed 13-Jun-18 14:49:38

I’m trying to stay positive at the minute but it’s really hard, I’ve had nothing else since? Thank you xxx

LJFM2B Wed 13-Jun-18 15:34:01

@1Kellymcgee1 Hiya, im hoping to give you some reassurance, i have had 3 miscarriages and all have been pretty much: start bleeding and continued to bleed and get gradually worse with cramping. I am now 10+4 on my 4th pregnancy and seen my healthy baby twice now through early scans.... with this pregnancy i had a very very very simlar colouring when i wiped when i was around 7 weeks - i panicked, cried and went straight to doctors to get an urgent early scan - like you i had nothing apart from that one wipe and slight colouring an hour or so after when wiping but i wasn't prepared to wait for reassurance. The following day i went to have a scan and i was crying again but this time with pure relief and amazement seeing our bubbas heart beat!

The EPU were amazingly supportive and said it was either implantation bleeding or bleeding from your womb growing and moving around... i would definitely get yourself to the EPU for an early scan for reassurance but i think and very much hope this is just a little bit of "normal" bleeding!

Pregnancy is such a lovely but worrying time.

Keeping everything crossed for you!!

1Kellymcgee1 Wed 13-Jun-18 17:29:26

Ahh that’s so good to hear, I just feel scared as this was how the last miscarriage started but there’s been nothing at all since so praying it’s nothing 🤞🏻 Gonna give them a call I think thank you xx

R7589 Wed 13-Jun-18 17:41:29

@1Kellymcgee1 just wanted to say I have my fingers crossed for you and so sorry for your previous losses.

I had similar at 5 weeks where I wiped and saw bleeding, panicked and phoned nhs24 (didn't know who else to phone!) who were lovely, went through some questions and said they had requested a call back from my dr the next day. My bleeding stopped almost immediately like yours and the dr told me it was likely that the egg was burying even deeper in but just to vigilant if there was any other bleeds

On Friday just passed I seen the healthy strong heartbeat of my bubs at 13.1

Your better to contact EPU if you have a local one and get some reassurance. Pregnancy is such an emotional rollercoaster! Hope all goes well for you thanks

LJFM2B Thu 14-Jun-18 09:49:40

@1Kellymcgee1 Hoping all was ok last night, let us know alls ok!! fingers tightly crossed for you!!

1Kellymcgee1 Thu 14-Jun-18 10:02:00

Hi thank you things have been fine since I seen that brown blood nothing else so I’m keeping my fingers crossed thank you xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: