Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

HELP!!! Clear blue Test faint lines after miscarriage

(6 Posts)
Mokulino1 Sat 09-Jun-18 12:42:49

Hi tthere ! Hope someone can help ..
I had a miscarriage in dicember at 7 weeks, tests didn’t show any anomalies but doctor said it just didn’t work out...
Been trying again since 4 , 5 months ..
Had bad night sleep ,night sweating and ovaries cramps in the last 4 days (same symptoms I had at the beginning of previous pregnancy ) and yesterday bought a clear blue early detection as I’m due on Monday and could wait!
Tested yesterday evening and this morning and both shown a very very light faint line.
Do you think I can’t still hope for the best?
Could it be too early??
any opinion would be highly appreciated! x

Bobzybaby Sat 09-Jun-18 14:47:10

Hi! What an anxious time for you - I’ve got the t shirt on faint lines in pregnancy tests! Unfortunately for me it’s always meant a pregnancy loss (4 in total). However, my local EPAS always tell me to wait 1 week and restest. If it’s still faint they say it’s unlikely to be an ongoing pregnancy. They say to restest in a week because the initial test could be faint because it’s too early!

Sorry I’ve not been able to give you a definite answer either way! Best of luck to you x

Frannypops Sun 10-Jun-18 01:02:00

Thanks a lot for your answer!
I try to stay positive and hope for the best and hopefully soon we will hold our baby! smile

Bobzybaby Wed 13-Jun-18 23:03:52

@Frannypops how are you getting on? Any clearer what's happening?

Frannypops Wed 13-Jun-18 23:44:44

Hi !
Yes I decided to wait until I was actually late and I did another test, it showed Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!
I’m over the moon!!!😍
Keeping all finger crossed , hope this time everything works out..
Good luck to you too darling xxx

Bobzybaby Thu 14-Jun-18 07:18:45

Awh @Frannypops that is amazing news!! Absolutely delighted for you smile

Wishing you all the best for your pregnancy and thank you!! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: