Talk

Advanced search

HELP!!! Clear blue Test faint lines after miscarriage

(6 Posts)
Mokulino1 Sat 09-Jun-18 12:42:49

Hi tthere ! Hope someone can help ..
I had a miscarriage in dicember at 7 weeks, tests didn’t show any anomalies but doctor said it just didn’t work out...
Been trying again since 4 , 5 months ..
Had bad night sleep ,night sweating and ovaries cramps in the last 4 days (same symptoms I had at the beginning of previous pregnancy ) and yesterday bought a clear blue early detection as I’m due on Monday and could wait!
Tested yesterday evening and this morning and both shown a very very light faint line.
Do you think I can’t still hope for the best?
Could it be too early??
any opinion would be highly appreciated! x

Bobzybaby Sat 09-Jun-18 14:47:10

Hi! What an anxious time for you - I’ve got the t shirt on faint lines in pregnancy tests! Unfortunately for me it’s always meant a pregnancy loss (4 in total). However, my local EPAS always tell me to wait 1 week and restest. If it’s still faint they say it’s unlikely to be an ongoing pregnancy. They say to restest in a week because the initial test could be faint because it’s too early!

Sorry I’ve not been able to give you a definite answer either way! Best of luck to you x

Frannypops Sun 10-Jun-18 01:02:00

Thanks a lot for your answer!
I try to stay positive and hope for the best and hopefully soon we will hold our baby! smile

Bobzybaby Wed 13-Jun-18 23:03:52

@Frannypops how are you getting on? Any clearer what's happening?

Frannypops Wed 13-Jun-18 23:44:44

Hi !
Yes I decided to wait until I was actually late and I did another test, it showed Pregnant 1-2 weeks!!
I’m over the moon!!!😍
Keeping all finger crossed , hope this time everything works out..
Good luck to you too darling xxx

Bobzybaby Thu 14-Jun-18 07:18:45

Awh @Frannypops that is amazing news!! Absolutely delighted for you smile

Wishing you all the best for your pregnancy and thank you!! X

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: