Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Am I pregnant?!

(6 Posts)
Occasionallyknownasmum Thu 31-May-18 16:38:49

Hi all
So I had sex about 6 weeks ago came on my period for like 2 days about 2 days after having sex (I was early!) I have been nothing but headaches and feeling sick since. My app says I should of been due Friday just gone but yet no sign. I took 3 pregnancy tests about 2 weeks ago now and 1 had a faint line and the other 2 were negative (one of them being a digital early test). I am so confused!

sexnotgender Thu 31-May-18 16:39:23

Take another test.

Occasionallyknownasmum Fri 01-Jun-18 20:01:32

I took another test this morning said negative still waiting for my period 😏

BoBo90 Fri 01-Jun-18 21:46:29

If you had sex in the week before your period was due you are very unlikely to be pregnant as you would have missed ovulation.
Sometimes periods are late due to stress, illness or an annovulatory cycle. Hopefully you will get some answers soon x

Occasionallyknownasmum Wed 13-Jun-18 20:20:47

I'm now 16 days late out of 7 Tests 2 roughly in the middle had very faint positive lines. My partner made me go doctors and she sent me for a blood test at the hospital. I have a lot of symptoms of someone who is pregnant a lot similar to when I had my first. So if I'm not pregnant I am actually baffled and quite possibly may just be going mad! Now having to wait a week for my results which is the hardest thing I've ever had to do!

unicorncow Thu 14-Jun-18 09:09:59

If you've not had sex since the time 6 weeks ago and you are getting negative tests now I'd assume you weren't pregnant because it would have shown by now

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: