Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

When was your BFP?

(12 Posts)
Ginge12 Thu 26-Apr-18 22:00:30

So i'm currently on CD37 and I'm usually 28 days like clockwork! Feeling lots of symptoms apart from sore boobs which I usually get with AF.

Wondering at what point people got BFP's? Looking for a bit of hope, I'm sending myself crazy! 🤯

Ps I'm TTC #1 so a newbie at all of this

Nogodsnomasters Thu 26-Apr-18 22:04:11

4 days after period was due. I tested on the evening I was due on when it didn't turn up but that was negative. Retested 4 days later when it still hadn't appeared, even then my line was quite faint still but I was definitely pregnant as he's now 3 yrs old lol

LastOneDancing Thu 26-Apr-18 22:10:16

Feint line about 3/4 days before my period was due with both my pregnancies, with a FRER.

Both times I woke up in the middle of the night after crazy, vivid dreams about babies with the urge to do a test confused

Ginge12 Thu 26-Apr-18 22:49:09

🙈🙈 my body is trying to torture me because I'm so impatient!! I've been having really vivid dreams for about the last week

jaykaydee Fri 27-Apr-18 07:25:34

With my first it was when I was about 2 days late.

MrsDx Sat 28-Apr-18 07:50:20

6 days early 🙈 but I’ve seen sooooo many posts of ladies who didn’t get theirs till they were super late...xx

sauvignonblancplz Sat 28-Apr-18 07:53:44

9 days late, only a faint line and remained a faint line. Currently 37weeks x

SoozC Sat 28-Apr-18 16:52:24

13dpo this time, last time somewhere between 15-18dpo. But I don't test early so not sure if I'd have got them any earlier.

Bubblegum89 Sat 28-Apr-18 16:54:30

When I was about 4-5 weeks but I wasn’t ttc so wasn’t waiting to test. My lines were still really faint even then. I’d take a frer if I was you, they’re the most sensitive. It could just be that you didn’t ovulate this cycle

Sparklingraspberry1 Sat 28-Apr-18 17:00:08

I'm new to all of this and don't understand all the abbreviations. Can someone please help?
#feelingdumb

WeeBeasties Sat 28-Apr-18 17:03:01

My cycles are irregular and anywhere between 25 and 29 days. I just got a BGP yesterday at 27 days. No symptoms other than tiredness- I only tested to check whether I could have wine with dinner or not.

Sparklingraspberry1 Sat 28-Apr-18 17:03:28

Had my implant removed on 09/04/18. Had a bleed on 11/04/18. Can I take this as being my first period?
If so, by my calculations I should have ovulated on 21-22/04 . Is this right or am I all wrong.
I'm brand new to all of this so all help and advice is appreciated.
We are currently trying but letting things just happen, but I just want to know for myself so I know where I am at. Thanks 😊

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: