Talk

Advanced search

Fucks sake .... yet another pregnancy announcement.

(9 Posts)
Elfintreehuggywugger Wed 21-Mar-18 06:20:27

Next month will be our 20th cycle TTC sad

Girl I went to school with announces pregnancy ‘4 weeks along.’ She’s already had two babies taken off her and adopted.

Not my business and I’m probably being massively unfair and judgmental which are traits that I detest.

TTC is bringing out the worst in me.

Currently 10dpo and wondering whether or not to take my last FR. I’m cramping though so guessing that this month hasn’t worked either.

BirthdayKake Wed 21-Mar-18 06:26:07

Sorry Elfin sad

It may not seem like it now, but you are honestly in a much better position than the newly pregnant girl. Was this announcement on Facebook? Maybe stay off it for a while flowers

thisisouryrfx18 Wed 21-Mar-18 07:11:34

Ive been watching teen mom and 16 and pregnant recently worst idea ever lol i also live in an area where being a teenager on benefits, unfit mum who loves to drink all seem to make you super fertile. My heart goes out to you hun when ur ttc as long as us we re allowed our bitter moments of life isnt fair. Dont be hard on yourself💜X

thisisouryrfx18 Wed 21-Mar-18 07:12:53

Ur not out until af rears her ugly head ive got everything crossed for u 👶

LauraRashley Wed 21-Mar-18 07:14:19

Stay positive Elfin, your turn is coming. flowers

Bubblegum89 Wed 21-Mar-18 08:55:05

Elfin I get your frustration. Before I started ttc, nobody was getting pregnant and as soon as I started, everyone and their dog was pregnant. I have blocked and unfollowed so many people on social media. I was never that person but ttc has made me bitter. Pretty much every single pregnancy/baby born in the 18 months we’ve been trying were all “accidents”. It’s not fair. None of this is fair. I really hope you get your bfp soon flowers

Elfintreehuggywugger Wed 21-Mar-18 13:42:11

Thank you for your sympathetic replies, they mean a lot flowers

I’m very blessed to have a beautiful 7 YO DSD and a beautiful 4 YO DD. Would love to give them a little brother or sister.

To be honest, I think she’s turned a corner, she got married recently and from what I can gather, now has two young SD’s. Hoping she’s turned her life around or is in the process of doing so for her precious little bundle.

Have had several MC’s and chemicals. Just so disheartening and breaks my heart every time.

Hopefully we won’t have to wait too much longer xxx

Elfintreehuggywugger Wed 21-Mar-18 13:43:41

Oh and can’t find the last, elusive FR sad

Maybe it’s a sign that I haven’t to test yet!?

thisisouryrfx18 Wed 21-Mar-18 18:53:54

@Elfin yh try and hold off to test i know its easier said than done and i would prob b poas lol try and keep busy x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: