Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

6dpo and being crazy w/ Symptoms Spotting

(7 Posts)
ScruffleCake Sun 18-Mar-18 06:46:18

6dpo according to opk and BBT which is too early for symptoms right?

Yet I have all the same symptoms I had with #1;
Itchy boobs
lots of creamy cm
cold sore
lots more snot
Stupidly emotional
Craving chocolate (not usually bothered by it)

Tell me I'm being crazy.

RLOU88 Sun 18-Mar-18 07:47:58

Did you get those symptoms 6 days PO before? Does sound a bit soon and also sounds like could be typical AF symptoms too.. I don’t know though we are all different. I definitely didn’t notice anything like boobs sore etc until later in my pregnancy

ScruffleCake Sun 18-Mar-18 08:07:42

With #1 I got these symptoms really early on too but can't remember how early (wasn't measuring ovulation). I know it must have been about a week before I POAS though and I done that day before AF was due.

I'm only CD24. Average cycle length is 31 days.

Ah well I guess I'll just have to wait till 10dpo at least and get a FRER.

TwittleBee Sun 18-Mar-18 08:11:04

I'm 6dpo too and i have lots of creamy cm too! That was a sign for my #1 too (thought I had an sti LOL!). AF due Friday/Saturday for me but can't see go I will wait out till then!

Bookangel Sun 18-Mar-18 10:27:55

When I was 10 days po I had a blood test to check if pregnant as was admitted to hospital with severe gastritis. It was negative. A week later a urine test was positive immediately (the test line showed up before the control line).

Bubblegum89 Sun 18-Mar-18 10:49:50

Yes, you’re being crazy. Lol. Generally if you’re pregnant enough for symptoms, you’re pregnant enough for a positive test. Implantation rarely occurs before 7dpo

ScruffleCake Sun 18-Mar-18 16:42:42

That is what I thought Bubblegum89. Knew I am being crazy. Just blmeiy boobs are so tender today. Can't be AF as it's far too early though.

I guess it's my mind making me crazy

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: