Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

How likely for pregnancy to occur.

(4 Posts)
coffeeloverhere Sat 17-Mar-18 16:52:30

So my and my husband had an 'accident' last night ( sorry TMI) and my
Last period was 25th feb. I wanted to know whether it would be possible to get pregnant on day 21 of my cycle before I go rushing for the morning after pill. My periods for the last 3 months have been 28 days on the dot ( 25th December, 25th January and 25th February) but before December they were very irregular like every 40 days! So anyone know of pregnancy would be possible. I don't want to take the morning after pill if I could really help it as my cycle has been regular for once and don't want to mess it up again.

physicskate Sat 17-Mar-18 17:01:08

It's always possible unless you know that you've already ovulated this cycle. Is your cervical mucus clear or cloudy? Cloudy makes pregnancy highly unlikely. Clear and/or stretchy is still fertile.

twobambinos Sat 17-Mar-18 17:54:05

Your cycles aren't 28days based on the dates above they are longer so yes it is possible for a pregnancy to occur.

RLOU88 Sat 17-Mar-18 18:17:14

I wouldn’t want to risk it if the pregnancy would be unwanted. There’s always a chance because you can’t be 100% sure when you ovulate

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: