Talk

Advanced search

How likely for pregnancy to occur.

(4 Posts)
coffeeloverhere Sat 17-Mar-18 16:52:30

So my and my husband had an 'accident' last night ( sorry TMI) and my
Last period was 25th feb. I wanted to know whether it would be possible to get pregnant on day 21 of my cycle before I go rushing for the morning after pill. My periods for the last 3 months have been 28 days on the dot ( 25th December, 25th January and 25th February) but before December they were very irregular like every 40 days! So anyone know of pregnancy would be possible. I don't want to take the morning after pill if I could really help it as my cycle has been regular for once and don't want to mess it up again.

physicskate Sat 17-Mar-18 17:01:08

It's always possible unless you know that you've already ovulated this cycle. Is your cervical mucus clear or cloudy? Cloudy makes pregnancy highly unlikely. Clear and/or stretchy is still fertile.

twobambinos Sat 17-Mar-18 17:54:05

Your cycles aren't 28days based on the dates above they are longer so yes it is possible for a pregnancy to occur.

RLOU88 Sat 17-Mar-18 18:17:14

I wouldn’t want to risk it if the pregnancy would be unwanted. There’s always a chance because you can’t be 100% sure when you ovulate

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: