Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

April bus

(1000 Posts)
stegosauruslady Fri 16-Mar-18 15:52:03

Hello everyone!

Starting an April thread because I couldn't see one yet.

I'm 33 (for another week!)
TTC baby number 4
Cycle 3
CD 3
BFP due 11/04

AF is nearly over here, I'll actually be fertile when DP is off work this month which helps. If I get my BFP this month I'll be due in the middle of December.

I'm invoking Murphy's law this month. I'm bound to get a BFP the week before we go for a child free week's holiday right? grin

Timewaitsfornowoman Fri 16-Mar-18 16:25:14

Hello!

So glad I've found the April bus!

Age 29
TTC no. 1
1st cycle post MMC and D&C
CD 8
BFP due 09/04 (hopefully!)

First cycle TTC post MMC but conceived on the first try last time. Hoping against hope that it will be this quick this time too! Trying not to get too obsessive - still waiting to get my BFN so that I can start trying.

MrsM2017 Fri 16-Mar-18 16:34:41

Hi everyone smile happy to have found the April bus too!

Last day or so of AF this month for me too -
TTC #1
Cycle 3 for us of actively trying (been off contraception since November/December)
Cd 4 curently.

Keeping everything crossed for a BFP this month although hubby is starting a new job and is away training mon-fri for 8 weeks staring next week! 😐 Although according to Flo (the app I use to track my cycle) he will be home few a few days during my fertile week so trying to be positive!

(Happy birthday for next week @stegosauruslady)

EverythingNow Fri 16-Mar-18 16:38:49

May I join too please?

Age -38
Ttc -4
Cycle - 10
I’m cd 11 so hopefully entering my Fw soon!

AF/BFP due 1st April. Not resting before because I can always see a line on tests and I just get myself excited. Really really going to wait til I’m late!

Justwaitingforaline Fri 16-Mar-18 17:26:20

I’ll jump aboard!

TTC: #2
Cycle: 18 😞
BFP AF due : 05/04

trippingoverrainbows Fri 16-Mar-18 17:27:39

Hi can I join too 💕

TTC: baby 1
Cycle:2, CD2

We conceived immediately after coming off the pill and sadly that pregnancy ended in MMC with ERPC completed yesterday.

Baby dust to all xx

trippingoverrainbows Fri 16-Mar-18 17:29:05

@Timewaitsfornowoman sounds like we have very similar circumstances. Best of luck this month 🎉

WaitingForThatBFP Fri 16-Mar-18 17:54:40

Hi, I’d love to join...
TTC: #1
Cycle 8
Last day of AF for me today fx

pinacollama Fri 16-Mar-18 18:22:34

Hello, I’d like to join too smile

Cycle: 3

On cd9 today. I came of the pill on New Year’s Day, we got married in November. Trying to be a little more relaxed this cycle than the last 2!

Pinklily1 Fri 16-Mar-18 18:30:35

Hi all

Please can I join?

Will be starting trying in April. Took my last pill today and can’t decide whether to start trying straight away or wait until I have one natural period post pill...

Timewaitsfornowoman Fri 16-Mar-18 18:50:42

@trippingoverrainbows You too my lovely! The wait to TTC seems interminable 🙄 xxx

MrsM2017 Fri 16-Mar-18 18:52:54

Wishing lots of luck and baby dust to all 💞 x

peaches1991 Fri 16-Mar-18 19:04:47

Hello, I’d like to join too please smile

TTC#1
Cycle 6

Got on the clearblue study but control arm, and my FW this month is on the craziest work week of the year (I’ll be working 15 hour days most of next week) so not holding out much hope, but we’ll see!

stellarfox Fri 16-Mar-18 21:55:21

Can I join too please smile

Cycle: 6
CD: 1

The witch arrived this morning so back on the bus but flo says I am going to ovulate when I am on a hen do grr! Not great chances this month!

Bubblegum89 Fri 16-Mar-18 22:01:48

I’ll jump on I guess

TTC #2
Cycle 18
CD1

Super fed up with this now and only trying for two more months before moving on to IVF sad

DaisyMay25 Fri 16-Mar-18 23:08:30

Jumping on!
Age 26
TTC #1
Cycle 7 post MC
CD 11
AF due 2nd April

Really hoping it's my month, DH and his brother are 30 on the 14th then my birthday on the 25th so hoping for a BFP as a present for us.

zoClueless Fri 16-Mar-18 23:11:21

I'll jump on to if that's ok!

I joined the March bus but didn't really take part as other stuff got in the way but now AF is here so ready for the April bus...

TTC #1
Cycle 4
Age 31
CD1/2
AF/BFP due 17/4

Plan to get online to order some preseed over the weekend as people seem to rave about that.

DaisyMay25 Fri 16-Mar-18 23:14:11

@peaches1991 I'm control arm too! How you finding it without doing any opks?? I just DTD everyday other day starting CD8 for two weeks and hope for the best. You onto the second cycle?

Chel1888 Fri 16-Mar-18 23:54:06

Hi everyone! I’m new here. Jumping on the April bandwago. Will not be on the May one though as myself and my stepson are both suffering January babies lol.

Cycle: 1
BFP AF due : 07/04

I just stopped taking my pill on 10th march but I’m really hoping to fall this month 🤞🏼

FrowningFlamingo Sat 17-Mar-18 01:18:57

Can I join in? I find the bus threads a bit overwhelming with so many people to keep track of but I'm going to try harder this month! I was in a smaller TTC no1 thread but everyone got pregnant except me I think envy <- actual envy for a change.

Age 30
TTC #1
Cycle 6
AF due roughly 13th April - cycles are 25-28 days.

snowbrigade Sat 17-Mar-18 08:08:18

Hi all, I'm out for March so joining the April bus if that's ok with all!

I'm 31
TTC #1
Cycle 2
CD 1 (of a 26 day cycle)
BFP due 12/04

Will measure BBT this cycle and thinking of getting some preseed too. Only bad thing about this cycle is that I'll be abroad for the second half of my FW and DH will stay at home! 🙁 Holiday will be nice though. 😊

stellarfox Sat 17-Mar-18 08:48:57

If you haven’t already said it might be helpful to know what do you guys do to TTC? Need all the tips we can get! Fx for everyone this month smile

We use the flo app, I use the internet cheapy opks until the line is getting strong then I use my clear blue monitor to confirm the surge/ovulation. We take pregnacare vitamins and male version (well I do but my partner is awful at taking his so I’m going to make sure he does this month). We are also buying preseed to start using this month. Hope it makes a difference! As it looks like I’m going away on day of ovulation I’m just hoping to dtd morning of and two or three days before?!

MrsM2017 Sat 17-Mar-18 08:57:40

@peaches1991 and @DaisyMay25 I'm on the control arm too!

FingersXssd83 Sat 17-Mar-18 09:01:12

Hopping on!

Age 34
TTC #1
Cycle 9

Have to go for a colposcopy next month which makes TTC difficult so I'm really hoping this is our time!

AF due 6 April and we have a few days away on my FW so hoping that helps!

Good luck everyone thanksgrin

NoseringGirl Sat 17-Mar-18 09:05:36

I'll jump on too please!
We're meant to be waiting until May to start TTC#3 but we're not exactly careful at the moment blush
I don't think our chances are that good as our other DC both took a while to conceive. Will be testing 1st April if AF doesn't show!

This thread is not accepting new messages.