Talk

Advanced search

Could I be pregnant??

(8 Posts)
Me2you Tue 13-Mar-18 21:30:14

My periods are usually regular in the last 6 months they have all been 28 days or 30, about 3 of each I think, I'm late now 3-5 days if I'm working it out right.
I did a cheap test 2 days ago negative a clear blue yesterday and another cheap one today all negative...
Could this be too early to test if I am pregnant?
Thanks

HidCat Wed 14-Mar-18 06:46:38

Until AF shows it's always possible but sometimes she likes to trick us and turns up late for no apparent reason.

RLOU88 Wed 14-Mar-18 11:37:39

I think the tests should be positive by now but everyone’s body is different (maybe you ovulated a little late or implantation took a little longer etc) only time will tell smile good luck x

Me2you Wed 14-Mar-18 12:58:08

Thanks ladies
& yeah this is a bit out character for me, still nothing yet but do feel a bit of period cramps today but have had them for a about a week lol

Cali13 Mon 19-Mar-18 09:57:08

Going through the same . Af due on Friday and still not here sad ? Very frustrating. I hope you get your bfp xx

Shazzer1509 Mon 19-Mar-18 15:10:24

Hi guys just quick question but I’ve been on implant now for near 7 years and I have my third one in since Oct I had sex with partner the end of jan as he works away but I havent had a period since early December.. but for the last two days I’ve been vomiting pains and my head hot flushes sore back and so tired done a test first week in feb was negative but was thinking that was too early to tell.. I’ve had no period since.. just a little scared at the mo..

HidCat Mon 19-Mar-18 15:58:41

@Shazzer1509 getvtesting, at least that way you'll know. With the implant though you may just not have a period. I didn't for 2 years on mine.

Shazzer1509 Mon 19-Mar-18 16:02:11

I’m going to get a test shortly hun I don’t even know what to think.. I’ve never worried before about it or I’ve never had side effects from it..but for the last two days I’ve been out of my food ive a funny taste in my mouth as well..

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: