Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Constantly weeing!!

(3 Posts)
sexnotgender Tue 13-Mar-18 17:32:34

TTC obviously and like a bloodhound looking for symptoms!

My boobs are tender, I’ve got light cramping and I feel like I’ve not been out the toilet today.

Period not due until Monday...

Vaguely hopeful signs or am I just looking for something that isn’t there?

Also I always do the weeing constantly thing day 1 of my period if that’s in any way helpful!

Thank you lovely ladies.

Bubblegum89 Tue 13-Mar-18 17:51:31

Symptoms in your tww aren’t pregnancy symptoms. I have different “symptoms” most months and I’ve been ttc for a long time with no pregnancies. Peeing more during your tww is very common, something to do with hormones interfering with the bladder or something or other. And sore boobs is probably the most common tww symptom, again it is purely hormonal. To stop yourself going insane, remember that real pregnancy symptoms don’t tend to occur until at least week 4 of a pregnancy by which point you would have a positive test. Everything beforehand is just hormonal.

sexnotgender Tue 13-Mar-18 17:54:32

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: