Talk

Advanced search

Shorter than average periods.

(3 Posts)
ClaryFray Tue 13-Mar-18 13:30:39

I've been trying to conceive for 3 months, the last two periods, I've had one that last three days. The one has lasted two days!

Any ideas?

Done tests all negative worried it'll effect me being able to ttc if periods are shorter.

physicskate Tue 13-Mar-18 14:06:11

Mine are that short. It's normal. I even had a one day period a couple cycles back. Try drinking some raspberry red leaf tea in your proliferative phase (before ov).

Bubblegum89 Tue 13-Mar-18 14:21:32

My periods are 2 days, 3 in a good month. A few times they’ve been just one day. I’ve been told by the fertility doctor that it’s totally normal. As long as you are having periods and they are fairly regular-ish, he said that it won’t affect your chances of conceiving. Periods change as you get older and usually become lighter and shorter. Sometimes other things can affect them like coming off hormonal contraception or if you have had a previous pregnancy/pregnancies. I don’t think you have anything to worry about

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: