Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

BFP?! Positives vibes needed!

(5 Posts)
Nemo03 Tue 13-Mar-18 13:24:15

Hi ladies,

AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) Due today, took a hpt and I’ve got what looks like my bfp!

The only thing is I feel like I can’t get happy about it just yet.... I’m trying to stay positive but I just feel like everything is against me. For starters I have PCOS (have heard increased chances of mc) my dh (dear husband) has low spend count and low morphology (wondering weather low morphology this will increase chances of mc?) , I’ve had a cp in the past, and also I’m getting My usual AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) pains. Get help but think she is going to appear in the next couple of days. I’m trying to stay positive but it’s hard.

Any advice / positive vibes would be much appreciated! Also this is our first month ttc so it really does seem too good to be true . X

Not sure how to add a picture on this either ladies to show you all?

stellarfox Tue 13-Mar-18 13:29:01

There’s a little paper clip icon where you should be able to add a photo.

Try not to worry. Especially as it’s your first month trying it shows you’re really fertile!

Nemo03 Tue 13-Mar-18 16:54:29

Thank you. I’m trying To stay positive but not get my hopes up too much! Can’t see any paperclip :-( maybe because I’m on my mobile do I need to be on a desktop? X

Hengine Tue 13-Mar-18 18:35:15

The paper clip is to the left of the preview button on the mobile site,
I’ve also had a bfp but feel like I can’t get excited yet because I tested early and my period isn’t even late yet!

Ilovemybaby91 Tue 13-Mar-18 21:04:51

You won't have the paper clip if you're a new member? I have pcos & my partner has low sperm motility. We got pregnant naturally & I just could not believe it. Also read up about increased risk of miscarriage with PCOS, I was convinced something was going to happen to my baby. But she is here, 8 months old happy & healthy. On the day I peed on that stick i could never have imagined it would all go so well! Please try to enjoy it! I wish I had! It's in the lap of the gods & although it's scary & almost impossible not to be negative sometimes, if it happened to me it can happen to you smile hope you have a beautifully healthy pregnancy. Congratulations!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: