Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Implantation or ovulation?!

(8 Posts)
Rachell1 Tue 13-Mar-18 13:15:57

Hi guys

So I am a little confused and hoping to find out whether you think I am ovulating or if I am getting implantation pain..

My last period was on the 21st feb 2018 lasting a full 7 days. Length of my cycle is usually around 35 days. I have had sex from the day I came off my period up until the 12th March. It's now the 13th of March and I have typical ovulation cramps on the left side but wondering, am I not a little late ovulating this month? Could it be implantation pain? Maybe I am over thinking! Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Many thanks x

Stephisaur Tue 13-Mar-18 13:31:50

Hi Rachel smile

We're almost lined up on cycle days (CD22 over here) and I've been having the same cramps as you today. I'm not really sure what it is either, but according to my app I should have ovulated around the 6th (but my periods can be a bit wonky). Not got any EWCM at the moment, but have been suffering with my hormones this week.

Not a lot of help, but fx for implantation! Probably wouldn't hurt to have a bit more sex, you know, just to be on the safe side :P

xx

RLOU88 Tue 13-Mar-18 13:35:58

I was really crawly around the time of implantation I was adamant that I was going to see AF every time I went to the loo. FX for you both.

Rachell1 Tue 13-Mar-18 13:49:36

Thank you ladies! I just got confused slightly because I realise my cycle is quite lenghty (35 days) and different ovulation calendars are telling me different things! It's also so easy to over think every tiny thing at this stage.. it's the only thing on my mind! Xx

physicskate Tue 13-Mar-18 14:04:49

I'd expect you to ovulate sometime about cd 21? An 'average' luteal phase is about two weeks, give or take. Sounds like ov to me...

lrwe Tue 13-Mar-18 14:50:54

My cycles are around 32-35 days and I tend to O around cd19-21, this month was cd21 (I think!)

It’s kinda irritating to know I’m on cd27 and still ages away from any answer with test or af 😂

lrwe Tue 13-Mar-18 14:51:39

Oh and my last period was 15th Feb so I’m about a week ahead of you I’d say and only O’d around 6/7 March

Rachell1 Tue 13-Mar-18 17:31:34

Ah it's such a horrible wait isn't it! I don't know about you guys but it seems like such a lonely wait too.. dp isn't too bothered either way so I don't want to keep talking about it too much! Oh well at least another couple nights sex for him and then I will rest for the remainder of March😂 Thanks again everyone xx

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: