Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Fed up

(7 Posts)
Daisymalone Tue 13-Mar-18 06:34:29

So confused and fed up. Af due yesterday and still no sign, temp still above coverline, boobs still sore etc yet very stark white bfn on frer this morning. Not even the vaguest hint of a line which at 14po you would surely expect. I just want af to start so I we can get on with cycle 8 and give up this false hope ..

MynameisJune Tue 13-Mar-18 06:42:01

Yep I know how you feel, af is 6 days late here. I don’t chart or anything but I’d just like af to turn up now so I can move on. I’ve had a bfn this morning again too. So I know I’m not pregnant I just can’t move on.

Daisymalone Tue 13-Mar-18 07:22:43

It feels so cruel doesn't it? I just want an outcome. I'm hoping that all the b6 I've been taking to help my crappy luteal phase has finally kicked in and I'm going to get a 13/14 day one rather than my current 12. Clutching at straws to take a positive from this rather than allowing my self to hope that I have just implanted really really late and the test could still turn positive!

Cakelaur Tue 13-Mar-18 08:12:05

@Daisymalone love to see a pic of your chart!! Here's mine. 2nd month after MMC. So I expected things to be a little weird. But my temps are up and down. But I've never had more than a 12day LP and now I'm at 15 dpo. I expected my period yesterday but no show. I just want AF to come so I can stop testing. And to make things worse FF keeps changing my ovulation date! Haha

Crazybunnylady123 Tue 13-Mar-18 08:22:24

Aww. I know it’s hard but try not to stress it won’t help things. I have one dd and already thinking of trying for another because I don’t want a massive age gap and took me a year to get pregnant.

Daisymalone Tue 13-Mar-18 08:33:26

@Cakelaur here's mine! The temps are dropping a bit so maybe af will arrive tomorrow but they are still high for me. My coverline is normally around 36.2°c but I think a couple of random spikes have raised it. My temps looked like this in Dec when I was pregnant (sadly miscarried) with a little drop and then they shot back up. Your chart does look a little wacky still, hopefully you will get back to normal soon x

Daisymalone Tue 13-Mar-18 08:47:43

Thanks @Crazybunnylady is been a very stressful month actually, maybe that's the problem. Good luck ttc no.2 x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: