Advanced search

Indent or faint line?

(17 Posts)
DoraNora Sun 11-Mar-18 08:47:20

Would you all say these are indents/evaps and not faint lines? They are yesterday and today's tests - 12 and 13dpo. Very grey, but definite squinters there ...

I know the best answer is to wait and test again in a few days, but I'm on cyclogest for a short luteal phase and was told to stop taking it if a negative HPT on 12dpo. I didn't think I'd be in a situation where I wasn't able to tell ...

I don't want to stop if I am pregnant due to miscarriage risk, but if I'm not I want to get on with the next cycle!

Thank you ladies x

anotherchangetomyname Sun 11-Mar-18 08:54:59

Hmmm, I wouldn't stop just yet!

BrutusMcDogface Sun 11-Mar-18 08:57:08

I can't see a thing I'm afraid, sorry! sadBut if you can, then you should keep taking it for maybe a couple more days to see if you can get a stronger line? Good luck flowers

Owlpatrol Sun 11-Mar-18 09:06:02

I can see a faint line on both. I'd retest again tomorrow if af not showing. Fingers crossed for you xx

DoraNora Sun 11-Mar-18 09:13:49

Thank you all! I think I'll do as you suggest and take cyclogest for a couple more days to see if the line gets any fainter.

Aunt Flo won't show up until I stop taking it!

Thank you - and baby dust to all xxx

DoraNora Sun 11-Mar-18 09:26:05

See if the line gets clearer, not fainter!

Clearly I am feeling a bit negative ...

Chintaria Sun 11-Mar-18 14:04:32

If you’re not pregnant Cyclogest won’t actually stop AF from arriving, in my experience anyway. I too would continue taking it for the next couple of days - you should know more either way by then. Good luck!

DoraNora Sun 11-Mar-18 16:31:40

Really?? That's reassuring!

Thanks for letting me know - and I'll let you all know how I get on.

DoraNora Mon 12-Mar-18 08:03:32

Hi all,

I got a faint but definite BFP on a Lloyd's Chemist test this morning!

Thank you so much for all your comfort and reassurance yesterday - TTC really does drive you a bit batshit, especially when it's been going on for cycle after cycle ... Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and one missed night of cyclogest wont be a problem.

You all kept me sane yesterday. Thank you so much xxxxx

RLOU88 Mon 12-Mar-18 12:31:44

Yey!! Many congratulations smile

Hotpinkangel19 Mon 12-Mar-18 13:52:07

Please do another test, I got the same line on a Lloyd's and wasn't pregnant - other people have too

DoraNora Mon 12-Mar-18 14:43:14

Oh no! So sorry to hear about your experience, it's terrible they are still available if there are so many false positives.

I'll do another one in the morning ... Thank you x

Hotpinkangel19 Mon 12-Mar-18 17:39:26

I really hope you are OP! I'd just hate for it to happen to you too!

DoraNora Tue 13-Mar-18 08:57:56

Negative frer this morning and even fainter line on a Lloyd's ... It's not looking good sad

Hotpinkangel19 Tue 13-Mar-18 09:51:35

Sorry ☹️ I hate those Lloyds tests, should be recalled. I'd trust a FRER any day. thanks

DoraNora Wed 14-Mar-18 10:01:44

The Lloyd's test was fine - gyno said a chemical/early loss. sad

HidCat Wed 14-Mar-18 18:49:17

So sorry @DoraNora. I hope you're ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now