Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Indent or faint line?

(17 Posts)
DoraNora Sun 11-Mar-18 08:47:20

Would you all say these are indents/evaps and not faint lines? They are yesterday and today's tests - 12 and 13dpo. Very grey, but definite squinters there ...

I know the best answer is to wait and test again in a few days, but I'm on cyclogest for a short luteal phase and was told to stop taking it if a negative HPT on 12dpo. I didn't think I'd be in a situation where I wasn't able to tell ...

I don't want to stop if I am pregnant due to miscarriage risk, but if I'm not I want to get on with the next cycle!

Thank you ladies x

anotherchangetomyname Sun 11-Mar-18 08:54:59

Hmmm, I wouldn't stop just yet!

BrutusMcDogface Sun 11-Mar-18 08:57:08

I can't see a thing I'm afraid, sorry! sadBut if you can, then you should keep taking it for maybe a couple more days to see if you can get a stronger line? Good luck flowers

Owlpatrol Sun 11-Mar-18 09:06:02

I can see a faint line on both. I'd retest again tomorrow if af not showing. Fingers crossed for you xx

DoraNora Sun 11-Mar-18 09:13:49

Thank you all! I think I'll do as you suggest and take cyclogest for a couple more days to see if the line gets any fainter.

Aunt Flo won't show up until I stop taking it!

Thank you - and baby dust to all xxx

DoraNora Sun 11-Mar-18 09:26:05

See if the line gets clearer, not fainter!

Clearly I am feeling a bit negative ...

Chintaria Sun 11-Mar-18 14:04:32

If you’re not pregnant Cyclogest won’t actually stop AF from arriving, in my experience anyway. I too would continue taking it for the next couple of days - you should know more either way by then. Good luck!

DoraNora Sun 11-Mar-18 16:31:40

Really?? That's reassuring!

Thanks for letting me know - and I'll let you all know how I get on.

X

DoraNora Mon 12-Mar-18 08:03:32

Hi all,

I got a faint but definite BFP on a Lloyd's Chemist test this morning!

Thank you so much for all your comfort and reassurance yesterday - TTC really does drive you a bit batshit, especially when it's been going on for cycle after cycle ... Fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and one missed night of cyclogest wont be a problem.

You all kept me sane yesterday. Thank you so much xxxxx

RLOU88 Mon 12-Mar-18 12:31:44

Yey!! Many congratulations smile

Hotpinkangel19 Mon 12-Mar-18 13:52:07

Please do another test, I got the same line on a Lloyd's and wasn't pregnant - other people have too

DoraNora Mon 12-Mar-18 14:43:14

Oh no! So sorry to hear about your experience, it's terrible they are still available if there are so many false positives.

I'll do another one in the morning ... Thank you x

Hotpinkangel19 Mon 12-Mar-18 17:39:26

I really hope you are OP! I'd just hate for it to happen to you too!

DoraNora Tue 13-Mar-18 08:57:56

Negative frer this morning and even fainter line on a Lloyd's ... It's not looking good sad

Hotpinkangel19 Tue 13-Mar-18 09:51:35

Sorry ☹️ I hate those Lloyds tests, should be recalled. I'd trust a FRER any day. thanks

DoraNora Wed 14-Mar-18 10:01:44

The Lloyd's test was fine - gyno said a chemical/early loss. sad

HidCat Wed 14-Mar-18 18:49:17

So sorry @DoraNora. I hope you're ok.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: