Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Is it possible

(5 Posts)
tinatsarina Wed 14-Feb-18 12:36:31

My nexplanon implant ran out in november. According to period tracker I'm 8 days late had unprotected sex on the 4th the day my period was due to start. I was supposed to ovulate on the 11th. Should I take a test? I know my period cycle might not have settled since the implant finishing.

tinatsarina Wed 14-Feb-18 12:38:51

Forgot to add I got back pains yesterday as if AF was due usually it would be that night but still nothing.

physicskate Wed 14-Feb-18 13:39:07

So you think you ovulated 3 days ago?? 5 days after Af was due?? It would take at least 10 days after ovulation to get a positive test... And you are unlikely to ovulate 2 days into your period...

I don't think the dates are adding up.

Either change the implant or have it taken out to ttc. Simples.

unicorncow Wed 14-Feb-18 14:19:19

Have you had the implant removed? It can still produce hormones even after its expiry time, if you want to TTC I'd get it removed ASAP!

tinatsarina Wed 14-Feb-18 18:50:26

It's still in it's ok AF appeared not long after I posted this thread. Thanks for the replies though

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: