Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Trying to conceive

(7 Posts)
Saraabrar Tue 13-Feb-18 20:27:32

Hi guys I am new to this site. I've been experiencing some cramps since a week ago. I've been diagnosed with pcos a few years ago. Two years ago I was prescribed clomid to help me get pregnant. After only one dose of 50mg I fell pregnant with a boy. I am planning for second one and can't wait to get pregnant again. my average cycle length is 30 days This is my cd21 could you guys think that this could be a implantation cramp? When should I take a pregnancy test?

hcbaggs Tue 13-Feb-18 20:48:37

Hi OP smile
I'm around about the same cycle day as yourself, TTC #1 though.
Firstly, good luck to you thanks
Secondly, I have also been having crazy cramps the past couple of days, and a more pinching feeling on one side of my tummy (? implantation).
It all drives you crazy doesn't it? Maybe we can go crazy together!!
How long did it take you with your first child? If you don't mind my asking smile

hcbaggs Tue 13-Feb-18 20:49:35

Also, I think I'm going to POAS about 5/6 days before AF due then a couple of days after if it hasn't started!

Saraabrar Wed 14-Feb-18 11:20:24

Hi hun, we ttc for the whole year for my first child after that my I was prescribed clomid to be taken from day 2 to 6 after which I successfully ovulated and conceived a pretty boy star😍.
Yes the anticipation is killing me to be honest. sad
Felling happy sad and anxious. Can't wait to POAS next week and see BFP. Hope AF doesn't show up.

Saraabrar Wed 14-Feb-18 11:24:51

Let me know about your results. I've got some positive feelings about both of us lol.😊 lots of luck and baby dust to you

hcbaggs Wed 14-Feb-18 15:06:53

Me too smile My fingers are crossed for us both! Xx

Saraabrar Thu 22-Feb-18 13:41:30

Hi, I took a pregnancy test today in the morning and it showed a very faint positive line,which is a bit confusing. I'd bought some test strips in bulk from the company known as access diagnostics.co.uk. are these cheapies any good. please any suggestions on my results would be greatly appreciated. I am going a bit bonkers here confused

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: