Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

I know I'm probably being paranoid but...

(13 Posts)
raraa Tue 13-Feb-18 16:27:37

So I'm being really paranoid... can drs blood tests be wrong?

Long story short... last af 22/12/17 lasts 7 days, sex on 4/01/18
weird brown spotting on 11/01/18 until 14/01/18

BFN all the way...
Feb 1st has drs blood pg test
Feb 2nd results back saying BFN

So I readjusted my app to show that the weird Jan spotting was af and that meant that I was due on last week... still no sign...

So if you go by December dates I'm cycle day 54...

I literally can't get heat into me today and my friends just joked and said "if you hadn't taken that drs test I'd say you were up the duff!"

Put that with

Nausea
Cramping
Migraines
Vertigo
Lack of appetite
Increase in peeing
And now I've just realised how tender my underboobs are

😔🙄😩

Seriously I wish af would hurry up and appear or id suddenly get the urge to take a test and end up with a BFP

Is it just me that's feeling like this?? I am just fooling myself aren't I?

Katty89 Tue 13-Feb-18 18:04:33

@raraa I think I saw you post on another thread that I was lurking on that you had evap lines on a FRER? Was that you? If so I thought they looked positive to me. I don't want to get your hopes up obviously but If I were you I would definitely take another FRER. At least that way you'll know one way or another as if it was positive before it should be a really strong positive by now!

raraa Tue 13-Feb-18 18:14:57

Yeah that was me, I don't get paid til the weekend so will have to wait til then to get more FRERs although I don't really trust them now 😔

Katty89 Tue 13-Feb-18 19:18:28

How many FRERs did you try before and how many had lines?

raraa Tue 13-Feb-18 19:40:51

These are all of my FRERs, anytime I use an internet cheapies or boots or Superdrug or poundshop own brands I'm getting BFN. The last photo is of the last test I took on same day as blood test. I don't know what to trust! I thought I would've settled once if the drs results back but I still can't shift the feeling that I'm pregnant 😩

HanSpan1 Tue 13-Feb-18 19:49:49

Looks positive to me!

Tefiti2 Tue 13-Feb-18 20:20:34

Evap lines aren’t very common with pink dye tests.. could you back to the doctors and ask for another blood test? If you are pregnant then you’ll need a dating scan etc asap.

MissSkate Tue 13-Feb-18 20:25:03

The frer looks positive to me, it's got colour. Afaik evaps don't have colour.

raraa Tue 13-Feb-18 20:53:10

I'd feel wick going back and saying "excuse me dr but I think your test was wrong because my af still hasn't arrived and I'm getting all of these symptoms" 😩🙈 I've got cheapie internet tests left but they're still showing up BFN

Katty89 Tue 13-Feb-18 22:16:29

It's hard to tell on the photos of them pulled apart but looks like there's something on some of them and that last photo does really look positive to me!

Maybe wait until the weekend and try another FRER and then if there's still a line you've definitely got reason to go back to our doctor and ask for another blood test

raraa Tue 13-Feb-18 22:23:06

Yeah that's what's been confusing me so much! Positives then negatives and then positives and negatives 😩 Would be so much easier if af just arrived because then at least I'd know for definite xxx

Katty89 Tue 20-Feb-18 21:22:35

@raraa any news?

raraa Tue 20-Feb-18 21:26:40

A weird extremely light af arrived last week so I'm taking it my cycles have changed for the first time ever. Still feeling nauseous and shattered everyday but I'm putting that down to a bug

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: