Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Should I test again???

(5 Posts)
DreamsTonite Tue 13-Feb-18 14:00:24

I’m driving myself mad now.

Took a cheapo Asda test on Friday afternoon and one again yesterday afternoon. Both negative.
Had cramps, vivid dreams, headaches and just been absolutely knackered recently.
According to my apps AF should have arrived today. It’s been exactly 4 weeks since my last period which is unusual for me as it’s normally slightly less.

Is it worth testing again? I have 2 FRER but didn’t want to waste them too soon.
I’d wait until tomorrow and use FMU though

xLeanne128 Tue 13-Feb-18 14:38:05

If AF is due you should get a positive especially with a FRER! Wait until morning goodluck x

Alyosha Tue 13-Feb-18 14:40:16

Definitely test again. I tested 11 dpo, negative. I tested 16 dpo, negative.

This morning...19 dpo...positive! And three more positive tests. And I had what I thought was my period.

DreamsTonite Tue 13-Feb-18 16:32:54

@Alyosha congratulations!! flowers

Alyosha Tue 13-Feb-18 17:04:37

Thanks! Best of luck to you. Perhaps wait 48 hours? I ordered 5 internet cheapies so I could test to my heart's content without feeling guilty about money...well worth ti x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: