Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Implantation 32 day cycle?

(7 Posts)
SqidgeBum Tue 13-Feb-18 13:39:47

Hi all. Been TTC for 6 months now, but having a varying cycle from 29 to 32 days it's hard to figure out dates. I am on day 26 of an average 32 day cycle, I ovulated on day 15, but I have just wiped and am bleeding a little. It's a very light red slightly pink colour, no cramps, very unexpected. I have been having slight twingy cramps for 5 days or so, quite sore boob's that feel bigger and very emotional (both of which are unusual for me). Maybe I am just hoping and watching everything, but could a light bleed like this on day 26 of 32 be implantation? Is it too late? I am struggling to find answers online.

flawal123 Wed 14-Feb-18 11:54:33

@SqidgeBum I'm in a similar position right now. My period ranges from 28 to 32 days. I have been having cramps that feel like period cramps but with no period. Took a test but it came out negative and I still haven't gotten my period. So I'm waiting till Sunday to try again.

SqidgeBum Thu 15-Feb-18 18:23:55

Hi flawal123, my AF has started so thats the end of that. I am now looking to March and have Pre Seed ordered. Any BFP for you?

flawal123 Thu 15-Feb-18 20:30:41

@SqidgeBum nope, AF came this afternoon. We are both very disappointed. Thinking of seeing a doctor just to make sure we are all fine.

SqidgeBum Thu 15-Feb-18 20:55:33

What cycle are you on? Mine said because I am young (26) they won't do much until I am trying for a year.

flawal123 Thu 15-Feb-18 22:10:04

@SqidgeBum on cycle 7 and 25. Guess they might say the same about me. But I'll give it a try anyway.

MyDcAreMarvel Thu 15-Feb-18 22:11:49

Try soy isoflavones they can give you a stronger ovulation and may help to regulate your cycle.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: