Talk

Advanced search

Have I been really stupid?

(4 Posts)
MrsMcnulty20 Tue 13-Feb-18 12:50:02

If someone could advise I’d be really grateful! I’m currently on Yasmin but right at the end of my last pill packet I missed a couple of pills I.e I missed one day, took the next day as normal and then missed another. Stupid, I know but I’ve had a lot of stress recently and have been a bit forgetful/confused. I then had unprotected sex with my partner 2 days into my 7 day pill pack break (I know, I know).

The thing is that during my 7 day break I didn’t have a period/bleed like normal. I usually have a 3/4 day full bleed and then a couple of days tapering off. With this I had one day with a small amount of blood that almost looked like a clot (I use a moon cup) and then that was it.

I’m now worried that there’s a chance I might be pregnant. It’s 10 days since having sex and I just used a first response test which was negative (not with morning wee). Do you think there’s a chance I could be? Or am I in all likelihood working myself up over nothing?

I think I’m creating phantom symptoms like nausea but that’s probably just worry!!!

Thank you in advance!

PipGirl404 Tue 13-Feb-18 12:51:50

Literally nobody on this forum can tell you whether you are or are not pregnant. Get to the GP, and get a blood test.

Upsidedownandinsideout Tue 13-Feb-18 12:53:51

Or just wait another week and do another urine test. Otherwise agree with pp.

MrsMcnulty20 Tue 13-Feb-18 12:54:24

I suppose I’m looking for others experiences. I wouldn’t have thought a gp would be interested at this point? (Trying to get another appointment is another matter). But yes if this carries on that would ultimately be my plan

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now