Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

feel so pregnant but tests are negative

(5 Posts)
Micksee15 Tue 13-Feb-18 11:40:14

can anybody give any advise please, here's the situation.
My husband and I have been ttc for 3 months now.
My last period was on 15th January as expected, lasted 4 days as expected.
I'm as regular as clockwork on that subject and without fail, my next period is always 25 days from first day of last period and lasts 4 days.

so....2 weeks before my period was due I had many pregnancy symptoms, itchy aching nipples, the nipples only not the whole breast, extreme tiredness and having the best sleep in years, cramping, dizziness, headaches, nausea, sensitive to the taste of foods, vomiting when brushing teeth, bad stomach acid, can't to do anything without nearly passing out with the heat etc etc.i felt truly pregnant.
25 days to the minute, af appears! I was surprised due to how I was feeling.
The first day of my bleed was as expected, medium flow and used a fee tampons. day 2 there was minimum bleeding and then the 3rd day it was gone! I basically had a 2 day bleed.
so I finished bleeding 3 days ago and I still feel so so I'll, the nausea is getting worse and the thought of many things could actually make me sick. I've taken a few pregnancy tests and all have been negative.
am I going mad?!!!
I have 4 children already and this is how i felt when pregnant but i didn't bleed with any of them and got a positive test first try with them all.
any advise, could I be pregnant?
has anybody else had negative tests and bleeding but still pregnant?

BrutusMcDogface Tue 13-Feb-18 11:41:45

Sounds unlikely to me, but stranger things have happened! Some people don't get a positive test until quite late on.

physicskate Tue 13-Feb-18 11:51:51

Two weeks before af is due would be when you ovulated? Maybe?

My af is generally 2-3 days.

awankstainonhumanity Tue 13-Feb-18 12:20:53

If you got pregnant this cycle, you wouldn't have had symptoms 2 weeks ago, as that would have been ovulation/ conception. So very unlikely if you've had negative tests.

Micksee15 Tue 13-Feb-18 13:00:39

I think I'll maybe need to put it down to some sort of on going virus.
My head tells me it can't be but body is in turmoil lol!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: