Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Implantation bleeding - could I be pregnant?

(9 Posts)
Ano172 Tue 13-Feb-18 09:47:22

Hello,

For the past 3/4 weeks I have had cramps in my lower back bending over and sitting made it very painful. I also started to get sore boobs last week as well as being exhausted.

Now 2 days before my period is due I have pink blood when I wipe (I’m usually late never early)

Could this be implantation bleeding? Is it too early to test?

TIA

physicskate Tue 13-Feb-18 10:23:52

Could be? Or might be af. Time will tell. I know this is difficult but I'd wait a few days to test, at least use fmu!

juneybean Tue 13-Feb-18 10:26:08

You've had cramps for the past 3-4 weeks? When did you ovulate?

SqidgeBum Tue 13-Feb-18 10:47:42

I am in the same sort of position. average 32 day cycle, on day 27, ovulated on day 15, yesterday I had light pinkish and brown bleeding. Have had twingy/pinchy cramps for 5 days, not like AF cramps, sore boobs, random crying, very tired in evening for no reason. Have been TTC for 6 months. Crossing my fingers its not AF. Time will tell. Make sure you let us know!

Ano172 Tue 13-Feb-18 10:49:59

I believe around the 25th jan

SqidgeBum Tue 13-Feb-18 10:59:41

Thats 19 days. I know implantation is usually 7-12 days after. 19 days is a little long. Never know though! Could be. Then again, could be AF. Its a cruel trickster :-/

Ano172 Tue 13-Feb-18 11:10:03

I’ve just checked my app that tracks my periods and it records I ovulated on the 30th. Would that make it more likely to be implantation?

SqidgeBum Tue 13-Feb-18 11:22:20

I would just be careful of those apps. I was using one and it was estimating my ovulation day. I started doing ovulation tests in the last two months and they showed my ovulation day was day 15 rather than day 17/18. I was missing my ovulation day each month. I would say if you want an accurate ovulation pee on some sticks for three or four days before the app says. It could be implantation bleeding but you wont know for a few days. I am in the same boat. Longest wait ever.

Teetotal2018 Tue 13-Feb-18 11:29:44

Take a test

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: