Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Is this the green light??

(11 Posts)
JollyRanchers Mon 12-Feb-18 23:21:34

Is the bottom stick the green light to DTD? grin

JollyRanchers Tue 13-Feb-18 07:48:41

Anyone? blush

cindersrella Tue 13-Feb-18 07:54:44

Sorry Jolly, nothing worse than no answers on a feed! What Does DTD mean? smile

Karigan1 Tue 13-Feb-18 07:55:43

Lol yes. But you don’t need a green light to
Do it just two people who want to ;)

Karigan1 Tue 13-Feb-18 07:56:57

Um that is presuming you want to get pregnant. If not then cross your legs.

cindersrella Tue 13-Feb-18 07:58:09

Ahh I'm guessing this is about ovulation then and trying to conceive? If the two lines mean your are ovulating then go for it! Good luck!

PinkAvocado Tue 13-Feb-18 07:58:52

I would for the next few days. I’m not sure it looks quite as dark as the control line but I’d be trying now!

CuppaSarah Tue 13-Feb-18 08:15:43

That was as dark as mine ever got, but some people have darker positives. So get shagging, but keep up the opks till they start to fade.

It'll take a few cycles to know what a positive looks like for you.

raraa Tue 13-Feb-18 08:39:53

From reading other posts your result line is meant to be stronger but get dtd anyway, it won't do any harm!

JollyRanchers Tue 13-Feb-18 10:11:00

I don't ovulate regularly so we did it anyway! I thought it was quite dark... fingers crossed

Karigan1 Tue 13-Feb-18 12:49:14

To be honest raraa it seems to depend on the test. My positives on cheap ones look like that. That’s why I usually double check with a clear blue and look for the smiley face. I like the smiley face as there’s no having to guess if it’s there or not lol

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: