Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Definite BFN??

(5 Posts)
Namechangedagain95 Mon 12-Feb-18 17:20:51

im Pretty sure it is negative but I’m giving myself a headache staring at it so much!!
Took one test on Friday (4 days before AF) and this one just now (1 day before AF) I’ve had cramps etc but no sign of a period - no spotting or anything which is quite unusual for me.

Should I wait and test again if AF doesnt make an appearance? These were Asda’s own tests but I do have 2 FRER but don’t want to waste them!

Dtd on 26, 28 and 29 Jan then went away for a funeral so not exactly the best moment to dtd lol then dtd 8 Feb.

SoozC Mon 12-Feb-18 17:32:06

Just, wait another couple of days and treat again if af doesn't show.

SweetMummy911 Mon 12-Feb-18 18:08:56

I was the same this morning with my BFN - stared at it for so long I convinced myself I could see something.... I’m around 11dpo and I’ve lost hope for this month. AF due on Thursday I just wanna be put out of my mysery sad

Namechangedagain95 Mon 12-Feb-18 18:12:17

@SweetMummy911

I hate the waiting! Because if AF doesnt make an appearance and I’m still getting BFN then we won’t be able to try again yet. I think I’ve given up hope for this month too, surely by now (14dpo) id have had even a faint positive sad

I hope it all works out for you though and you get your BFP soon flowerscake

SweetMummy911 Mon 12-Feb-18 18:39:03

@Namechangedagain95 keep strong - I know what you mean waiting for AF is even worse than the 2ww. My only advice (to both of us) is to Relax and try to distract our minds - if AF doesn’t show up I’ll test on Thursday but going to try and forget about it for a few days

Baby dust flowers

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: