Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Clearblue- solid smiley- too late to dtd later?

(6 Posts)
Lajumelle81 Mon 12-Feb-18 16:18:43

Hi there, for those in the knowsmile I finally got a solid smiley this morning on Clearblue digital after 5 days of flashing smileys. He has been away so we haven't dtd for around 6 days. If we do later this evening is it too late? I'm worried I've missed the fertility window this month. This is the first month of trying and the tests are so expensive. Feeling slightly deflated and disappointed!!sad

Lajumelle81 Mon 12-Feb-18 16:20:43

Btw although my dp knows we are ttc he wants it to 'happen naturally' so it won't put him under too much pressure. This is why I'm wondering if I should jump him later or if it's too late anyway.smilegrin

justanotherday4 Mon 12-Feb-18 16:44:18

Yes I would go for it! As far as I know, a positive ovulation test indicates you are due to ovulate in the next day or two so I don’t think you’re too late!

justanotherday4 Mon 12-Feb-18 16:45:28

By the way, I so hope it works out for u this month! But just to pick up on you saying about the cost of the tests, I’ve found the internet cheapies work just as well!

MamaL86 Mon 12-Feb-18 16:45:58

I think you're fine. I would dtd for the next three days, leave a day and then try one more time.

Lajumelle81 Mon 12-Feb-18 16:48:33

Thanks everyone. I'm just hoping he's not too tired later as don't want it to be too obvious I need him to perform!smile He does want this baby but tracking everything would make him feel anxious which is understandable.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: