Talk

Advanced search

Am I pregnant??

(5 Posts)
ThaBel Mon 12-Feb-18 14:02:04

Please help as am going crazy!

I took a clear blue digital pregnant test yesterday which said ‘pregnant 1-2 weeks’ - which I was over the moon about! 30 mins later I took the other one in the box which said ‘not pregnant’ ....

..... so this morn I’ve bought two more which have both said... not pregnant.

Would this mean that I’m definitely not? Has anyone else experienced this?? I’m not due until Thursday so hard to be sure of anything but I really can’t think about anything else!

Thanks x

unicorncow Mon 12-Feb-18 14:42:14

Sorry to hear you're having problems with these tests. Try a first response and you'll get a more accurate response, good luck!

Mummybo88 Mon 12-Feb-18 14:47:30

Your first wee of the day will be most concentrated. If it’s very early days, it’s understandable that some tests are picking up the pregnancy and others aren’t. Maybe wait a few days and definitely test first thing in the morning. Good luck.

ThaBel Mon 12-Feb-18 14:54:37

Thanks both! I took a first response and am struggling to decide whether I can see anything - and can’t find a way to attach the pic on here sad x

Mummybo88 Mon 12-Feb-18 15:31:56

If you’re using a mobile phone, there should be a paper clip icon under the box you write your comment in. That’s how you attach images.

I’ve been in your shoes but you’ll know for 100% soon, either way. Fingers and toes crossed for you OP.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now