Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Evap line??? Advice please!

(11 Posts)
jemimafuddleduck Mon 12-Feb-18 13:35:31

Hi all
Today is CD29. Its TTC#1. It's my first month off contraception and I don't know how long my natural cycles are.
I took a cheapie test this morning and I thought it was a BFN, so I threw it in the bin (waited over 5 minutes). Something made me check back just now and I see a line (pic attached).
I immediately took another test (bottom test) but it's BFN.
Is the top one likely to be an evap?
Any advice gratefully received...!

Loonyluna16 Mon 12-Feb-18 13:37:14

I don't think your pic has uploaded op

jemimafuddleduck Mon 12-Feb-18 13:40:17

Picture

HappyThoughts7 Mon 12-Feb-18 13:56:44

I can see something on the top pic @Jemima, but I can’t tell if it has any colour to it or not. How does it look in person? Can you pop out and get a FRER? Xx

jemimafuddleduck Mon 12-Feb-18 13:59:18

It's very faint but it does look pinky to me (unless it's my imagination!)
I can't get another type of test today - I'm out of the country and not near a pharmacy, but I do have more cheapies with me.
Do you think it's worth trying another one in the morning?

HappyThoughts7 Mon 12-Feb-18 14:06:02

Unless you can hold out until Wed, Hun, to give your HCG a chance to double, but I’m sure even waiting until tomorrow will be excruitiating! I’ll keep my fingers crossed! Xx

jemimafuddleduck Mon 12-Feb-18 14:21:18

But that's a whole 48 hours away... shock

unicorncow Mon 12-Feb-18 14:39:07

Best trying again tomorrow. I couldn't wait any longer than that either 😂

unicorncow Mon 12-Feb-18 14:39:38

Was your first test done with first morning urine?

jemimafuddleduck Mon 12-Feb-18 14:59:33

Yes it was. But I definitely didn't see a line this morning!

jemimafuddleduck Mon 12-Feb-18 16:59:35

I've checked my 2nd test from earlier and no evap line (no line at all). So will see you what tomorrow morning brings!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: