Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

I feel like I’m going crazy with overthinking

(4 Posts)
Hayls04 Sun 11-Feb-18 15:36:49

Hi I’m not sure when I ovulated but I started bleeding really lightly for a day which was light pink and some brown, then had a bit more blood the following day (didn’t fill one pad though but it was bright red) then only a small amount the third day then it stopped. (sorry tmi) since then I’ve been having bad mood swings, my back has ached today and my boobs keep getting twinges, just feels strange compared to normal. I did a test on the day after I had some blood but it was negative but my boobs just feel tingly, anyone else experienced this or am I going mad? Been ttc for 5 months now

Mama87 Sun 11-Feb-18 16:45:45

No your not mad, i feel like im going crazy 2. I get sore big boobs a week before af so last momth it happened a week earlier, i was so excited and really thought we were this time but no af came a week early. This month i just feel pregnant! I know that sounds stupid but i have had a funny feeling in my lower left area, lower back ache and headaches since 2dpo, im now 6dpo and still have all this. So nice to talk to people who understand x

Hayls04 Sun 11-Feb-18 16:55:22

It’s nice to hear other people feel the same! I hate not knowing what’s going on, it’s only been 5 months but when you’re trying it feels like a lifetime

LifeOfRiley63 Mon 12-Feb-18 09:10:41

Snap @Hayls04 MumsNet is definitely my therapy group!

#StandsUp
"Hello, my name is LifeofRiley63 and I am a TTC overthinker"

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: