Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

BBT question

(6 Posts)
Ginge12 Sun 11-Feb-18 14:31:35

Hi,

I'm 8dpo and due af next Saturday.

On CD15 my bbt dropped to 36.2 and then rose to 36.6 on CD16 where it stayed until today which is CD23 and it was 36.9. I gave in and tested this morning but it was negative which I expected.

Could the rise in temp be a sign or is it just a coincidence? Got a few crampy twinges today too

🤞🏻

Cakelaur Sun 11-Feb-18 19:11:37

You're only 7 dpo. WAY too early to get a positive. Try at 9dpo or wait until 10 as you're more likely to get a positive then. 🤞I'm in the same boat!!! Trying to hold out!!

Cakelaur Sun 11-Feb-18 19:12:09

Sorry yes 8dpo not 7 *

Ginge12 Sun 11-Feb-18 21:00:24

Haha thanks, I'll try my best to hold out but it's just so difficult!!
Really hoping it's this month but it's only my second cycle of trying so still getting to grips with ovulation and everything 🙈

Llondbol Wed 21-Feb-18 08:37:15

@Ginge12 any news? I didn't get my BFP until 18dpo and AF 3 days late! We miscarried last month but trying again knowing this will hopefully mean I don't waste all my money on tests from 10dpo again 😂🙈 These were my temps on Natural Cycles in the days after ovulation if it's useful to compare x

Ginge12 Wed 21-Feb-18 14:57:31

AF arrived one day late, I think it might have been a chemical because I had implantation cramps and bleeding but nevermind. I'm doing the clearblue trial this month just waiting to get the pack, fingers crossed for you this month 🤞🏻

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: