Talk

Advanced search

Possible evap line on FRER?

(10 Posts)
Bee4S Sun 11-Feb-18 09:02:00

Hi all,

So I tested 2 days ago and 2 days before that and all were BFNs. I thought AF arrives yesterday but when I checked this morning there was nothing. Tested again on a whim and I think I got an evap line but can't be sure. I was sitting for a while waiting for the test as you do and TMI warning there was fresh blood when I wiped so AF is definitely here now. Is it quite common to get evap lines on FRERs? I've attached a picture and I'm fairly certain there is no colour to the relevant line.

NewYearNiki Sun 11-Feb-18 09:02:59

I cant see a line at all

EverythingNow Sun 11-Feb-18 09:08:01

I posted about similar this month with a FRER. A definite line although not coloured showed up straight away. AF arrived as expected.

So I don’t think they are as good as they used to be.

Fruitcocktail6 Sun 11-Feb-18 09:17:11

Sorry OP but I can't see a line there at all

QueenofmyPrinces Sun 11-Feb-18 09:17:24

I can see the faint line OP and it does seem to have some colour to it. If you’re sure your period has now arrived it may be that unfortunately you had a chemical pregnancy.

Bee4S Sun 11-Feb-18 09:22:10

Thanks ladies! As I was not expecting to even test after yesterday I don't feel too disappointed but definitely want the next couple of weeks to get a move on so we can try again 😂

QueenAravisOfArchenland Sun 11-Feb-18 10:11:40

I don't see anything so I think it was probably the indent line that you saw - if you look hard enough at a FRER you can see the line where the dye will settle IF The test is positive.

BeachOrPool Sun 11-Feb-18 15:23:36

I definitely see a line, but I can't see any any colour to it

Bee4S Sun 11-Feb-18 17:35:30

Thanks @beachorpool. I was so sure AF showed up this morning but then nothing further all day. I have bought some more tests just in case it doesn't show up by tomorrow so will see if it amount to anything.

BeachOrPool Sun 11-Feb-18 20:27:02

Good luck OP! thanks

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: