Talk

Advanced search

When's the best time to get pregnant? Use our interactive ovulation calculator to work out when you're most fertile and most likely to conceive.

Ttc while brand new job offer

(3 Posts)
BoRoni Fri 09-Feb-18 18:35:24

Hello girls,

I need some advice.... Im excited and worried at the same time. We have been trying to conceive since last April with no luck. This month we also gave it a good go...and than I was offered with a fantastic job offer which I accepted yesterday. I am abou to start in April. My worry is what if We managed to get pregnant earlier this month? AF is due on Monday. Honestly I would rather not get pregnant now ideally I want to work for a couple of months before trying again. Ill would be 3months by April which is the starting date...
Im so confused... too afraid to do a test...

Anybody any advice??

loulou82 Fri 09-Feb-18 19:22:45

Just to let you know I'm in the same boat. TTC and interviewing as I hate my current job. I just think what will be will be and if I do fall pregnant the new company will have to accept and accommodate however unveliveably awkward it may be.

BoRoni Mon 12-Feb-18 07:50:30

....I don't need to worry no more...af showed up bang on time and I am more devastated as I thought I will be. I know thistime wouldn't have been perfect but still facing with the fact that I can not fall pregnant for so long makes me deeply upset... nevertheless I will channel all my energy to my new job and maybe we'll try again in a couple of months.
loulou82 good luck finding a new job and hope youll get ur bfp soon!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: